MyBB member stalking family members of a poster

rietrot

Honorary Master
I assume he tracks my wife on facebook. I didnt even know what he was talking about, I guess he follows her profile more than I do.
My stalking skills suck form a quick Google all that I got was ghoti is a fish.

ghoti

Karmic Sangoma
Slummies... phew!

It is seriously out of line.
The only time my family members have ever been stalked is from some of the mybb creeps. There was a similar incident about 5 years ago. Seems like the creeps in this forum have an infatuation with my wife :/

crackersa

Honorary Master
The only time my family members have ever been stalked is from some of the mybb creeps. There was a similar incident about 5 years ago. Seems like the creeps in this forum have an infatuation with my wife :/
You know the rulez....pics or gtfo

:)

Grant

Honorary Master
if it's of any help, i've been known to offer free sunset cruises to seal island (one way only unfortunately) - followed by an invigorating dip in the sea

Nick333

Honorary Master
Tis creepy and not the first time if I remember correctly. Maybe be more careful about privacy in the future. For your family if not for yourself.

rietrot

Honorary Master
Anyway lots of people Facebook stalk, thats the main reason it exists and you should only have things up there that you want in the public. The creepy part is stalking random people, I would only assume someone that don't know anyone in the real world would do that.

Anyway lots of people Facebook stalk, thats the main reason it exists and you should only have things up there that you want in the public. The creepy part is stalking random people, I would only assume someone that don't know anyone in the real world would do that.
There's a huge difference when the stalker posts about it...