MyBB member stalking family members of a poster

ghoti

Karmic Sangoma
Yah, especially coming to their own profiling conclusions….
Which I think were wrong. I know my wife has been looking in on financial information as we want to know how to wisely invest and diversify our investments. So I know she has being spamming me with finance related stuff, like "how to invest"and stuff like that. Nothing else. She is a doctor, I come from IT, so it makes sense for us to wise up on our finances. My wife doesnt do any other "Self help" stuff.

rietrot

Honorary Master
Which I think were wrong. I know my wife has been looking in on financial information as we want to know how to wisely invest and diversify our investments. So I know she has being spamming me with finance related stuff, like "how to invest"and stuff like that. Nothing else. She is a doctor, I come from IT, so it makes sense for us to wise up on our finances. My wife doesnt do any other "Self help" stuff.
Nothing wrong with doing "self help" stuff. If only more people would help themselves rather than moan.

HunterGR

Expert Member
a big no no.

MyBB should ban him and if i was ghoti's wife I would lay charges of harrasment at least

DA-LION-619

Honorary Master
Let's be honest you out yourself out there. The dude is a dick but you can't ban him.

Remember Baron when someone called his gf sugar tits

TehStranger

Executive Member
Let's be honest you out yourself out there. The dude is a dick but you can't ban him.

Remember Baron when someone called his gf sugar tits
That someone was me, straw that broke the camel's back and all that jazz.

Stalking someone's wife, not ok. Stalking someones wife and then posting about it to get a rise out of them? Attention seeking, also not ok.