MyBB member stalking family members of a poster

Pitbull

Verboten
In all Honesty thought. Seeing the location of Noah and knowing ghoti stays in East London too, I would not take this laying down ghoti. Get someone involved it's a bit close to home mate ;)

ghoti

Karmic Sangoma
In all Honesty thought. Seeing the location of Noah and knowing ghoti stays in East London too, I would not take this laying down ghoti. Get someone involved it's a bit close to home mate ;)
Honestly, I wasnt even looking to get the guy banned, I just wanted to warn him off. In all my years, Ive known eactly who my political opposition are. I dont think I have ever clicked on any of their spouses details to look into their lives as its not relevant. So I dont feel I should have to hide who I am and give up my expectations that my wife not be stalked XD.

In response to your earlier question, I think my wife is hot, if you are attracted to Asian females which I am..

Neoprod deserves post of the year. :D

Pitbull

Verboten
Honestly, I wasnt even looking to get the guy banned, I just wanted to warn him off. In all my years, Ive known eactly who my political opposition are. I dont think I have ever clicked on any of their spouses details to look into their lives as its not relevant. So I dont feel I should have to hide who I am and give up my expectations that my wife not be stalked XD.

In response to your earlier question, I think my wife is hot, if you are attracted to Asian females which I am..

Neoprod deserves post of the year. :D
Lol, just messing about. But seriously, don't take it too lightly. The world is a messed up place, I was the first one to point out to him how farking stupid it was to attack your family because he doesn't like you... how mature.

Craig

Honorary Master
Dont you think it is creepy that we have some members who stalk the family members of other posters on here?

Is this considered normal? Or is this creepy?

Link to original post.
People over all maybe sometimes posts way to much personal details on forums. I recently realized one of the regular posters here lives very close to me, completely by chance, when he parked next to me at the local Spar. Have seen his car on here a few times.

skeptic_SA

Executive Member
People over all maybe sometimes posts way to much personal details on forums. I recently realized one of the regular posters here lives very close to me, completely by chance, when he parked next to me at the local Spar. Have seen his car on here a few times.
*Adds Cr419 to "Potential Stalker" List