MyBB member stalking family members of a poster

Alan

Honorary Master
Not scared of you guys anyway, maybe Mike because hes just weird :).
Well we know what you look like, what car you drive, area you live in and that you run your own IT business so you better hope no one here decides to hunt you down.....

Be very nice to everybody

ichigo

Executive Member
Then you must be a different ichigo than the guy on Carbonite
Only way to find me is through my company name.

Well we know what you look like, what car you drive, area you live in and that you run your own IT business so you better hope no one here decides to hunt you down.....
I changed my car and my company doesn't use my own address :p, anyway my vehicle is not under my name.

Forgot I have no accounts or bills in my name which will make it harder without my ID.

Last edited:

eehellfire

Executive Member
Only way to find me is through my company name.

I changed my car and my company doesn't use my own address :p, anyway my vehicle is not under my name.
I just looked at your signature, and saw that I have an unclaimed prize from 2015 :(

Alan

Honorary Master

Forgot I have no accounts or bills in my name which will make it harder without my ID.
Keep posting more info....

Nerfherder

Honorary Master
Looking at someone's open profile on FB is surely not stalking?
Na... its an open profile.

If you don't want people to see it you need to make it private, also set everything you share to private.

Dave

Honorary Master
Na... its an open profile.

If you don't want people to see it you need to make it private, also set everything you share to private.
It would be easy to find you....

I mean, how many herders of nerfs are there?

Mike Hoxbig

Honorary Master

Be very nice to everybody
Car? I thought he used a wheelchair to get around...

cerebus

Honorary Master
It happened to me a while back where I accidentally posted a screenshot of my Gmail user name or something and then another forumite took that and found my Facebook profile and made similar comments and even sent me an email. I guess he was just joking around but I didn't like it at all. Even for a while afterwards he was making comments about the account. I can't remember who it was though.

Yeah, not cool, not on.

bokdrol

Executive Member
Why is "wife" in inverted commas?
Why is noah's avatar of a female person?
Is creepy, but EL is a small town. Possibly OP and Noah are acquaintances (without realising it)
but certainly out of line to bring family and spouses into MBB arguments

Alan

Honorary Master
It happened to me a while back where I accidentally posted a screenshot of my Gmail user name or something and then another forumite took that and found my Facebook profile and made similar comments and even sent me an email. I guess he was just joking around but I didn't like it at all. Even for a while afterwards he was making comments about the account. I can't remember who it was though.

Yeah, not cool, not on.
I-SWEAR-iT-WASN39T-ME-meme-10777.jpg

Thor

Honorary Master
People over all maybe sometimes posts way to much personal details on forums. I recently realized one of the regular posters here lives very close to me, completely by chance, when he parked next to me at the local Spar. Have seen his car on here a few times.
I don't live near you