MyBB member stalking family members of a poster

Captain Beer

Executive Member
It happened to me a while back where I accidentally posted a screenshot of my Gmail user name or something and then another forumite took that and found my Facebook profile and made similar comments and even sent me an email. I guess he was just joking around but I didn't like it at all. Even for a while afterwards he was making comments about the account. I can't remember who it was though.

Yeah, not cool, not on.
I've picked up an SSID "cerebus" on my laptop before, I also live in Somerset :erm:

Dan C

Honorary Master
Why is "wife" in inverted commas?
Why is noah's avatar of a female person?
Is creepy, but EL is a small town. Possibly OP and Noah are acquaintances (without realising it)
but certainly out of line to bring family and spouses into MBB arguments
Small town ? :wtf:

Spizz

Goat Botherer
I just looked at your signature, and saw that I have an unclaimed prize from 2015 :(
I just looked at his link and did a search from my name in case I missed something. No sign of my name even though I won a tab a year or two ago.

ghoti

Karmic Sangoma
Why is "wife" in inverted commas?
Why is noah's avatar of a female person?
Is creepy, but EL is a small town. Possibly OP and Noah are acquaintances (without realising it)
but certainly out of line to bring family and spouses into MBB arguments
That would be sad if I knew him in real life and he was too scared to face me directly.

If by small town you mean a metro with 750 000, yeah, then tiny :D

abzo

Honorary Master
Perhaps I'm not that great at stalking but I think I've found ghoti although I can't find anything about his wife.

Nerfherder

Honorary Master
It would be easy to find you....

I mean, how many herders of nerfs are there?
Ye, pretty easy to find me. I have used this Nic on a lot of sites. One of those accounts should have an email address exposed and should then be able to trace me through social media. Once you have that, a few more details will be available, like friends and where I hang out. Then where I work and what my hobbies are. Perhaps you are just looking for a friend, someone to hang out with.

You have to ask, am I willing to go down that rabbit hole.
If its so easy then is it a trap?

TehStranger

Executive Member
How did you find pictures of her in a bikini? :wtf:
My Google-fu is stronger than Noah's. If I were you I'd send a request for the site to take down the info, I'd be more worried about her Social Security Number being so readily available.

/creep mode on

You have a hot wife.

/creep mode off

Shaun108

Executive Member
If you want a quick hassle-free fix to your problem pm pitbull - he will sort it out for a small fee.

Pitbull

Verboten
If you want a quick hassle-free fix to your problem pm pitbull - he will sort it out for a small fee.
He pays for accommodation and a date with a relative of his wife (of the female sex ofc) And I'll do it for free :p