MyBB member stalking family members of a poster

Rubberpigg

Expert Member
I dont want him to be banned, Im not even going to tell my wife, the government here is rough on her (its been hard to get posted as the gov is so xenophobic, even to doctors), she doesnt need more things to worry about. I was hoping that this post would help Noah realize that what he did is offsides and he should check himself if he thinks what he did was okay. Also, if it happens again, we now have another thread to reference back on.
You say Noah is stalking your wife.
Stalkers are dangerous.
And Noah stays in the same town as you.
You had better tell your wife.

Rubberpigg

Expert Member
Dont you think it is creepy that we have some members who stalk the family members of other posters on here?

Is this considered normal? Or is this creepy?

Link to original post.
Actually, to accuse someone of stalking is a pretty serious accusation to make.
I wonder if Noah can sue you for defamation.

I don't know what the stalking laws are here, but in Alabama,USA:

Stalking
Alabama

Article 5 Stalking and Aggravated Stalking

Section 13A-6-90. STALKING. 1992.
"(a) A person who intentionally and repeatedly follows or harasses another person and who makes a credible threat, either express or implied,
with the intent to place that person in reasonable fear of death or serious bodily harm is guilty of the crime of stalking.
(b) The crime of stalking is a Class C felony."

Section 13A-6-91. AGGRAVATED STALKING. 1992.
"(a) A person who violates the provisions of Section 13A-6-90(a) [Stalking] and whose conduct in doing so also violates any court order or
injunction is guilty of the crime of aggravated stalking.
(b) The crime of aggravated stalking is a Class B felony."

Section 13A-6-92. DEFINITIONS. 1992.
"For purposes of this article [Article 5. Stalking and Aggravated Stalking] only:
(a) COURSE OF CONDUCT. means a pattern of conduct composed of a series of acts over a period of time which evidences a continuity of
purpose.

(b) CREDITABLE [credible] THREAT. means a threat, expressed or implied, made with the intent and the apparent ability to carry out the threat
so as to cause the person who is the target of the threat to fear for his or her safety or the safety of a family member and to cause a reasonable
mental anxiety, anguish, or fear.

(c) HARASSES. means engages in an intentional course of conduct directed at a specified person which alarms or annoys that person, or
interferes with the freedom of movement of that person, and which serves no legitimate purpose. the course of conduct must be such as would
cause a reasonable person to suffer substantial emotional distress, and must actually cause substantial emotional distress. Constitutionally
protected conduct is not included within the definition of this term."

Section 13A-6-93. RELATIONSHIP TO OTHER CRIMINAL LAWS. 1992.
"This article [Article 5. Stalking and Aggravated Stalking] shall not be construed to repeal other criminal laws. Whenever conduct prescribed by
any provision of this article is also prescribed by any other provision of law, the provision which carries the more serious penalty shall be
applied."

Section 13A-6-94. CONSTRUCTION. 1992.
"This article shall be construed and, if necessary, reconstrued to sustain its constitutionality."

ghoti

Karmic Sangoma
Actually, to accuse someone of stalking is a pretty serious accusation to make.
I wonder if Noah can sue you for defamation.

I don't know what the stalking laws are here, but in Alabama,USA:
If he wants, he can message me for my attorneys number, Ill make it easy for him.

Dave

Honorary Master
The fact the things he mentioned were things Ghoti has posted makes the stalking accusation quite stupid, irrespective of anything else...

@ghoti

Have you ever considered not making comments on the forum about things in your life that you don't want someone else to repeat on the same forum?

Solarion

Honorary Master
I assume he tracks my wife on facebook. I didnt even know what he was talking about, I guess he follows her profile more than I do.
Not stalking you, just taking a disliking to you so went and found out something about you and your wife and decided to get you agitated by posting it here.

It's cyber bullying and narcissistic. It's no different to saying: "I have you doxed and I'm in control of you now."

Last edited:

Milano

Honorary Master
Bizarre. This whole thread is about one guy sharing info about his wife, and ironically it's not the stalker doing the sharing.

Dave

Honorary Master
Not stalking you, just taking a disliking to you so went and found out something about you and your wife and decided to get you agitated by posting it here.
Except ghoti has previously posted what was said, there was no need to go anywhere and find out stuff about him.

Wife is Asian, wife has visa issues, wife is a doctor/psychologist, wife is ill/had problems have all appeared in ghoti's posts in the past.

Then he has an argument and it's "stalking"...

ponder

Honorary Master
Except ghoti has previously posted what was said, there was no need to go anywhere and find out stuff about him.

Wife is Asian, wife has visa issues, wife is a doctor/psychologist, wife is ill/had problems have all appeared in ghoti's posts in the past.

I don't care, it's still creepy to dig up stuff and post it here. Maybe I'm old school but you don't pull that schite.

If you are in favour of crap like this say 'aye' and we'll publish whatever we can find on you.

Last edited:

Pitbull

Verboten

Irrelevant. Play the ball not the man.

This happens when you can't debate with another person on an intellectual level and then try and beat him down something like his family. This shouts desperation and lack of tact coupled with a low level of intelligence. I have been beaten down in debates probably most than anyone here on this forum, and I have NEVER had to get personal. I just withdraw myself from the debate quietly :eek:

Rubberpigg

Expert Member
23-01-2017 06:42 PM

Since my wife is specializing in psychology, I have recommended this thread as an example to see a psychopath pretending to be several people at the same time. This psychopath has Serbian roots, so you know I know who you are. You will be an interesting case to study. I think that studying psycopaths like this online is going to become more important in the future.
https://mybroadband.co.za/vb/showthread.php/579135-Crisis-in-Ukraine?p=19022490&viewfull=1#post19022490

I am starting to get confused as to who the real stalker is.