MyBB member stalking family members of a poster

Dave

Honorary Master
Saw that.. Who is the psychopath with Siberian roots?
There was a poster in the Ukraine thread, who said he had Serbian roots, I won't go back and check who as ghoti will probably call it stalking :whistling:.

PS
It's Serbian, not Siberian.

Nick333

Honorary Master
Irrelevant. Play the ball not the man.

This happens when you can't debate with another person on an intellectual level and then try and beat him down something like his family. This shouts desperation and lack of tact coupled with a low level of intelligence. I have been beaten down in debates probably most than anyone here on this forum, and I have NEVER had to get personal. I just withdraw myself from the debate quietly :eek:
ghoti is hardly innocent of playing the man.

He's made a storm in a teacup.

ghoti is hardly innocent of playing the man.

He's made a storm in a teacup.
Which might be the case. I personally have had very heated debates with ghoti and ending up on his infamous "ignore list" he had in his signature. Both getting so worked up we're frothing at the mouth. Never, has he EVER used my family employer or whatever as ammunition. Don't get me wrong, I don't always agree with him, well, hardly ever, but never has it come to a point where he has crossed any boundaries.

Not saying he hasn't as I don't know all his going on's in this forum. But from personal experience, never.

Either way, let's take this as just any victim on the receiving end, it's definitely not cool at all. I will lose my shyte if someone tries this with me.

Dave

Honorary Master
Both getting so worked up we're frothing at the mouth. Never, has he EVER used my family employer or whatever as ammunition.
Except if you volunteer the information and post it on the forum (or even on a public Facebook page) you can't throw a tantrum and accuse the person of stalking when they mention it later.

That's a bit like giving a person a sandwich and then when they take a bite you accuse them of theft.

Lucas Buck

Expert Member
Which might be the case. I personally have had very heated debates with ghoti and ending up on his infamous "ignore list" he had in his signature. Both getting so worked up we're frothing at the mouth. Never, has he EVER used my family employer or whatever as ammunition. Don't get me wrong, I don't always agree with him, well, hardly ever, but never has it come to a point where he has crossed any boundaries.

Not saying he hasn't as I don't know all his going on's in this forum. But from personal experience, never.

Either way, let's take this as just any victim on the receiving end, it's definitely not cool at all. I will lose my shyte if someone tries this with me.
The guy didn't insult or personally attack Ghotis wife in the now infamous post.
Even the word wife was in quotations where the poster is basically questioning whether ghoti has a wife. Ghoti turned an insult directed at him, and that was confined to one thread into a big off topic drama about his wife.

Last edited: