MyBB Path of Exile Intro, FAQ, Chat and Players

HowTo

Expert Member
Well my Atlas is fubar - spawned a conqueror only to never see him again. It's probably been like 30 maps in that area with no luck, and none of the other areas will spawn someone. Maybe it's time to reroll and wait for a magical patch to fix it :p
At least I'm not the only one. Done six Watchtowers need to do 2 more.
Think they mugged it up with last patch.

HowTo

Expert Member
Didn't have much time to play so I've only unlocked up to T4 so far. Sad to say there was one death, but it was from offscreen Detonate Dead in a Poorjoys map where mobs have boosted HP. Not much I could do there except hope I block/dodge. Other than that I rarely ever take damage or have come close to dying and have facetanked everything else so far. Clear speed is also very fast (faster than my normal builds) now that I have Uber lab and Challenger charges for the more attack/movement speed. The real test will be facetanking bosses/metamorphs in red maps.

Edit: Damage taken numbers. Most defensive I've ever built:

View attachment 765778

Just need to pump up chaos resistances now.
Walked in on a temple just purple all around you. Nothing I could do. I died instantly.

HowTo

Expert Member
Hi dit Tirn's End maps Running Getto t12 maps.

He pitche up and Sirus. Someone is doing my Sirus currently. Got only Gloves.

Stephen

Expert Member
Hows the performance of POE been for you, I get massive memory leaks it seems and ocassional disconnects

Archer

Honorary Master
Hows the performance of POE been for you, I get massive memory leaks it seems and ocassional disconnects
Performance has been the usual 'little bit worse than last league' for me. But mostly rubber banding (which shouldn't happen in my situation imo). Nothing like memory leaks, and the only disconnect I got was due to a broken blight map

SaiyanZ

Executive Member
I get massive lag when doing legions. Probably due to the hundreds of poisons I'm inflicting. Otherwise it is fine. I'm only running on 8GB ram though which is probably not enough these days, especially with Chrome, etc. open in background.

Stephen

Expert Member
I get massive lag when doing legions. Probably due to the hundreds of poisons I'm inflicting. Otherwise it is fine. I'm only running on 8GB ram though which is probably not enough these days, especially with Chrome, etc. open in background.
Yeah, I am running 8GB ram.

I am seeing some posts on other forums so I will check those out

SaiyanZ

Executive Member
If anyone is struggling to survive against Metamorphs, Dread Banner seems OP. You need phys damage attack based build though. Link it to increased duration and you get Fortify with just over 100% increased effect (40% less damage taken) at 50 stacks which lasts 4.4 seconds (2.5 x 1.75). It just takes 14% reservation and can last longer with skill duration nodes too.

copacetic

King of the Hippies
I've started burning out of new leagues within a week or two, so have decided to have a go at a slow-burn SSF experience.

In trade league, I got a Cospri's Malice and a six-linked Farrul's Fur. Tried to make some sort of CoC build, and it failed miserably. I think I'm just not very good at the game, as I've got like 20 Ex in gear, and I've managed to make a crap character.

Didn't help that I discovered after the fact that Cold Snap's cooldown cancellation with charges doesn't work when in a CoC setup, wtf!

SaiyanZ

Executive Member
I'm still figuring out the new Atlas. Unlocked about 80 maps (every T1 - T5) in the last couple nights but now hit a wall as the next tiers don't drop at all unless you trigger and kill those bosses. Was ignoring them until now.

So now I'm lvl86 and running T1-T5 maps to trigger and kill them. Feels worse than the old system as the chance of dropping the T6+ maps that I actually need to unlock is very low because there are so many other maps that get bumped up to T6+ with the watchstones. Trading maps with poe.maps.live is also worse because there are so many different tiers of the same map at T6+. So the amount of players trading for maps is very low.

Vrotappel

Bulls fan
I'm still figuring out the new Atlas. Unlocked about 80 maps (every T1 - T5) in the last couple nights but now hit a wall as the next tiers don't drop at all unless you trigger and kill those bosses. Was ignoring them until now.

So now I'm lvl86 and running T1-T5 maps to trigger and kill them. Feels worse than the old system as the chance of dropping the T6+ maps that I actually need to unlock is very low because there are so many other maps that get bumped up to T6+ with the watchstones. Trading maps with poe.maps.live is also worse because there are so many different tiers of the same map at T6+. So the amount of players trading for maps is very low.
Only socket stones in the areas you want maps to drop.

GaskooN

I found running the correct tier map had a higher chance to spawn the conqueror, thereafter I ran low maps in the area. Also make sure you have enough watchstones in the socketed area (see the left sidebar) as well as the right colours.

copacetic

King of the Hippies
Hi guys, didn't know there was such a nice community here for poe. Killed awakener(o) on my HC cyclone champion. POB: https://pastebin.com/U277Tjvf .

EDIT: Hit me up if you want awakener carry (hc metamorph).
HC - You're a brave man (or woman). I don't think anyone in the guild plays in HC (are you in SA? Is the latency not problematic?)

You're welcome to join the guild if you want people to chat to in-game, and not in one already. :)

GaskooN

If you see my screenshot, you can see my 200ms haha. General gameplay is fine, but the biggest issue is movement skills. Leap dash etc desync can be bad with this ping. I've died in labs to traps because of this.

copacetic

King of the Hippies
If you see my screenshot, you can see my 200ms haha. General gameplay is fine, but the biggest issue is movement skills. Leap dash etc desync can be bad with this ping. I've died in labs to traps because of this.
I'm coming to the conclusion I am really terrible at the game (after like 6K hours) and/or have way worse reflexes than I thought. My latency is ~150 and it gets me killed all the time (although I'm starting the think that's not actually the problem). :laugh:

Still, best game ever, in my opinion.

copacetic

King of the Hippies
For anyone in the guild - We're running low on slots (currently 55 members). I'm removing people who have not been active for a year or more, which I've now done, but at some point, should add a couple more.

*edit*

I went to check, and someone had added 100 points to the guild (thank you for that), so I've purchased ten more slots - We should be okay for a while!

GaskooN

I'm coming to the conclusion I am really terrible at the game (after like 6K hours) and/or have way worse reflexes than I thought. My latency is ~150 and it gets me killed all the time (although I'm starting the think that's not actually the problem). :laugh:

Still, best game ever, in my opinion.
I'm at just over 1000 hours , I know your desync pain.

Vrotappel

Bulls fan
For anyone in the guild - We're running low on slots (currently 55 members). I'm removing people who have not been active for a year or more, which I've now done, but at some point, should add a couple more.

*edit*

I went to check, and someone had added 100 points to the guild (thank you for that), so I've purchased ten more slots - We should be okay for a while!
Thanks Copa!