MyBB Path of Exile Intro, FAQ, Chat and Players

copacetic

King of the Hippies
It seems to be 50/50 if you get azure or psychz network so bleg
This explains why it was terrible, and then okay when I tried again (thought the first time my network was just being weird, and Reddit (as always, kind of crapped on me me for daring to bring it up).

I hope this is sorted before launch.

Sicarius404

1634463526571.png
Above is against the Psychz Server where the ping spikes between 4ms and 70ms

1634463580481.png
Above is Azure server that basically stays consistent 99% of the time.

Last night the Psychz server was stable so here is hoping they sort out the kinks before Friday. Still feel like this is going to be a great league regardless if SA servers are going to have issues or not

DTBA

Expert Member
View attachment 1168822
Above is against the Psychz Server where the ping spikes between 4ms and 70ms

View attachment 1168824
Above is Azure server that basically stays consistent 99% of the time.

Last night the Psychz server was stable so here is hoping they sort out the kinks before Friday. Still feel like this is going to be a great league regardless if SA servers are going to have issues or not
do you mind if I post that on the poe feedback thread or will you ?

Sicarius404

do you mind if I post that on the poe feedback thread or will you ?
You can post it. I was thinking of running a test for an hour or something to get more concrete results because it seems that sometimes the Psychz server is fine and sometimes it is not (guessing just a few people make the latency go haywire or it's set up incorrectly)

Psychz's looking glass IP address is 172.107.93.10 and it is consistently low latency, so I believe some sort of usage issue is going on possibly.

DTBA

Expert Member
You can post it. I was thinking of running a test for an hour or something to get more concrete results because it seems that sometimes the Psychz server is fine and sometimes it is not (guessing just a few people make the latency go haywire or it's set up incorrectly)

Psychz's looking glass IP address is 172.107.93.10 and it is consistently low latency, so I believe some sort of usage issue is going on possibly.
It would be amazing for both azure and psych ip then ill post it there. I don't want to use mine as I am on LTE so fibre makes way more sense

DTBA

Expert Member
Give the servers a test again seems they drop the other provider

DTBA

Expert Member
Guys can I ask you a big favor. Do you guys mind downloading ping plotter https://www.pingplotter.com/download
then running a test for 30 min or so to : 165.73.241.34

Then post a screen shot I want to post it on the feedback thread

@copacetic or do you mind posting it in the poe discord I would love to help GGG on this one

Archer

Honorary Master
Is there anyone that can shed some light on viability of CoC builds with regards to triggered spells also having a mana cost? Were there some 'easy' fixes or is it more a case of the builds just got more expensive to deal with the issue?