MyBB Path of Exile Intro, FAQ, Chat and Players

copacetic

King of the Hippies
Is there anyone that can shed some light on viability of CoC builds with regards to triggered spells also having a mana cost? Were there some 'easy' fixes or is it more a case of the builds just got more expensive to deal with the issue?
No advice (I am clueless), but just wanted to say: CoC or no balls.

Arzy

Honorary Master
Fek, can't recall when I last played. I noticed that some build guides now actually include loot filters as well.

Don't suppose anyone has come across these for seismic trap or toxic rain?

copacetic

King of the Hippies
Fek, can't recall when I last played. I noticed that some build guides now actually include loot filters as well.

Don't suppose anyone has come across these for seismic trap or toxic rain?
Looking for guides themselves, or loot filters for those builds?

copacetic

King of the Hippies
FYI: We are at 98/100 guild slots - We will need to get some more slots, otherwise I am going to have to remove people who have not logged on for a while.

With the guild improvements and anticipation for this league, I suspect we will run into issues soon.

copacetic

King of the Hippies
Loot filters, lots of guides around but can't seem to find with custom loot.

All else fails I'll just run neversink
It's so easy to customise Filterblade, I think that's the easiest option. Also, since loot drops unidentified, it will be difficult to have a filter to cover very specific builds (that said, on FB, there are broad levelling filters you can use as templates).

Herr der Verboten

Honorary Master
So where I can I get good cheap starter builds that doesn't require ex farming but can go that route for mapping?

copacetic

King of the Hippies
So where I can I get good cheap starter builds that doesn't require ex farming but can go that route for mapping?
I'd take a look here to start: /r/PathOfExileBuilds/

And generally most of the streamers do a compilation of starter builds before league start (Zizarin, mathilification, etc).

But I think the most important thing is to use a build that gets power from gem levels (instead of needing weapons, which will require constant upgrading).

That said, many changes this league, so it's not going to be as simple to find a build as it normally is.

RunningFromFat

Expert Member
I only have LTE, but playing on london is just more stable. Ping is fluctuating too much on SA server unfortunately. Hows everyones league start? I'm taking it easy, just about to finish act 3 (ssfhc).

Brontosaurus

Expert Member
So D2R is a dismal failure; I guess that's on me cause I dared to pay money to a terrible company.

I decided to run this league and I'm so lost with the changes since Ultimatum.

I am liking the local servers though; just play on predictive to mitigate the ping spikes a bit.

copacetic

King of the Hippies
So D2R is a dismal failure; I guess that's on me cause I dared to pay money to a terrible company.

I decided to run this league and I'm so lost with the changes since Ultimatum.

I am liking the local servers though; just play on predictive to mitigate the ping spikes a bit.

I think the servers are settling - Lockstep was absolutely fine as at late last evening; I suspect they had to fiddle with capacity and/or may have been having some general network issues.

Brontosaurus

Expert Member
I think the servers are settling - Lockstep was absolutely fine as at late last evening; I suspect they had to fiddle with capacity and/or may have been having some general network issues.

I played last night and the ping swings were wild.

One thing I do love is the lack of space ninja whateverthefsck microtransacted people AFKed in town.

smokemaryjane

I have only some instances where the ping flies around anywhere from 50ms - 1000ms. Other instances are a flat 20ms and it is DEVINE! So nice playing this game on low ping.

copacetic

King of the Hippies
I played last night and the ping swings were wild.

One thing I do love is the lack of space ninja whateverthefsck microtransacted people AFKed in town.
Yeah, it was ****ed until quite late - someone mentioned it in chat that it was better, and following that, smooth as butter.