MyBB Path of Exile Intro, FAQ, Chat and Players

Herr der Verboten

Honorary Master
Ugh can't even play past act 6, feeling so burnt out. I'm playing an entirely different league starter as well... Maybe I'm just depressed.
I know you can speed run in about 10 hours but GGG should really just add the option to go directly to maps or godforbid a free mode. Not like people are going to stop playing POE just because you can once you've done 1k or hours of story just skip it or do it once per league and not again. Guess they think they should pull an eksom and milk the story for whatever said reasons.

Brontosaurus

Expert Member
Ugh can't even play past act 6, feeling so burnt out. I'm playing an entirely different league starter as well... Maybe I'm just depressed.

I'm on Act 4 now with my second toon and feeling the same.

It just feels like a slog at the moment, and the league mechanic is utter garbage.

Constantly stripping away determinism and adding more gambling mechanics is honestly just tiring.

I want Ritual back.

copacetic

King of the Hippies
Anyone else having a really bad time with the za server?
It's very up and down - In the quieter times (super later / morning), works well, but in early evenings can go pear-shaped. I assume (and hope) that they are working on figuring out our capacity needs.

Also, there is a lot of complaining on the forum about latency on all servers, so it may not actually have anything to do with our specific servers.

copacetic

King of the Hippies

Brontosaurus

Expert Member
So I decided to actually give this league a shot after struggling initially to get into it.

Sooooo anyone who is done willing to part with some currency? :D

Problem with late league starting is trade for lower priced items is basically dead. :(

Herr der Verboten

Honorary Master
So I decided to actually give this league a shot after struggling initially to get into it.

Sooooo anyone who is done willing to part with some currency? :D

Problem with late league starting is trade for lower priced items is basically dead. :(
How things has not changed since original wow's "1 gold please"

Archer

Honorary Master
I heard you like passive trees

9lwv8y2o0be81.png

Archer

Honorary Master
Will Chieftain totems be a good starter for this league that seems to have a focus on bossing?

copacetic

King of the Hippies
More bosses I will never defeat.
Several thousand hours into the game, same...

I've yet to kill the Maven / Uber Elder... Got the Shaper and Sirus once or twice previously. That said, with an SA gateway now, it may be more feasible to manage the more precise fights.

DTBA

Expert Member
Several thousand hours into the game, same...

I've yet to kill the Maven / Uber Elder... Got the Shaper and Sirus once or twice previously. That said, with an SA gateway now, it may be more feasible to manage the more precise fights.
if they kill Psychz servers..... they are still ****

Archer

Honorary Master
I am super hyped for this new content, atlas passives are just amazing for anyone and progression is not gated behind doing super hard Maven boss stuff