TimTDP

Expert Member
Why are the DOC or ICASSA not attending to explain themselves?:D:D

kimbo

Expert Member
Cant wait :) .. The streaming and IRC interaction was a winner last year for us who cant attend

McCrazieGoalz

Expert Member
Alright. Great.

I've just registered.

Now, I hope there will be an opportunity here on MyBB before the conference for us to ask questions that will be fielded during the conference. There are some who cannot not attend who have some burning questions (see @TimTDP's comment above) and we know that not everybody at the conference will get a chance to ask their questions.

I don't know if this was done last year and the years before but could you please start a thread where people ask questions in a coherent and properly structured way, which you will either randomly choose from or select the best of to field at the conference.

I am expecting some amazing new forthcoming devices at the conference. Will we be seeing the new iPhone, Lumias, Samsung Win8 RT tabs, Lenovo or an LG phablet?

Looking forward to a great conference once more.

BeVonk!

Executive Member
Will ... we ... ever ... get ... a ... Cape Town ... event?! Vodacom can use the CTICC. Wine tours. Ocean. Beaches. Table Mountain. Best run City in the country. How can Midrand compete with this? :D

Paul Hjul

Honorary Master
Cape Town is as inconvenient as Johannesburg for those of us in the Eastern Cape. It should be hosted in Jeffrey's Bay ....

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
Will ... we ... ever ... get ... a ... Cape Town ... event?! Vodacom can use the CTICC. Wine tours. Ocean. Beaches. Table Mountain. Best run City in the country. How can Midrand compete with this? :D

Vodacom has got a venue here and so also sponsors the chow and booze. COMPETE WITH THAT! /sticks out tongue :)

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
It's bad enough that I have to leave before 6 am to drive from Alberton to Midrand, don't move it anywhere else! :p

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
Nou praat ons!!!! :D

OH please. Even PE's so called airport would come to a grinding halt with just the MyBB peeps coming in to land....never mind Jeffrey's Bay. Does that place even have a airport...or should I say airfield? :p

Paul Hjul

Honorary Master
Aston and Humansdorp have airfields. Why doesn't Vodacom charter a few planes to fly in MyBroadband people from the smaller towns direct to Jbay. Let the Johannesburg guys big plane land in PE.
With can use the OOB funds to cover the costs - and have a ceremonial throwing of the OOB shark into the sea ... :D

Paul Hjul

Honorary Master
Sorry I am being ridiculous. With OOB and roaming Vodacom should build an airport for Jbay and buy the planes ...

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
Aston and Humansdorp have airfields. Why doesn't Vodacom charter a few planes to fly in MyBroadband people from the smaller towns direct to Jbay. Let the Johannesburg guys big plane land in PE. .

Do your upgrade, request MasterCard gift cards instead of a phone and buy your own damn tickets. That money is for food and booze! :)

MickeyD

RIP
OH please. Even PE's so called airport would come to a grinding halt with just the MyBB peeps coming in to land....never mind Jeffrey's Bay. Does that place even have a airport...or should I say airfield? :p
You Jozi folk need to get out of the smog and get some fresh air into your lungs!

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
You Jozi folk need to get out of the smog and get some fresh air into your lungs!

I smoked my last ciggie tonight...if I leave the protection and life sustaining properties of the smog I WILL SURELY DIE! It is the only thing keeping my lungs functioning at the moment. Are you mad???

jasweb

See you there! Also I see the Registration Page "title" still says 2011..

ebendl

Expert Member
As Vodacom is sponsoring the event, MTN can give all who can't attend free LTE sticks to stream it with... :)