MyBroadband 2013 awards in pictures

Creag

The Boar's Rock
What's the matter? You don't like my long legs, or the little black dress I was wearing? :confused:

I lol'd hard. Yeah, you are quite the good looking thing. :p

Some of the forum members will be along shortly to b!tch about the lack of your clothing :D

/grabs popcorn

Pooky

Garfield's Teddy
All the guys from Afrihost have the cheesiest smiles EVER.

Xzib1t

Expert Member
Wow Afrihost (or someone representing them) won 3 out of the 5 awards they should just go for the clean sweep now.

Seriously

Honorary Master
Nice to be able to put a face to a name, I always pictured a smaller, younger, leaner and meaner Gary.

RichardG

Honorary Master
All I saw was the girl and she was in EVERY PIC :)

Same here, she should have won award as well :p as hottest hostess at myBB :p

Congratulations to the whole entire crew Afrihost - well done :) Even to the rep, hope they will give him a nice bonus for taken an award :)

OMB

Mountain Man
LOL's at Brian Armstrong collecting the Telkom award

who remembers this?

Dr Brian Armstrong, Senior Managing Executive for Enterprise Markets at Telkom, told MyBroadband that they researched the demand and facility of an uncapped ADSL solution, but found that there is not sufficient demand for an uncapped ADSL solution.

Armstrong added that only 3% of their current 9GB ADSL subscribers exceed their cap, which tells them that the current account sizes are adequate for most of their subscribers.

Penquin

Expert Member
Strange how everyone quickly forgot the multiple pages of hate and fecal flinging on this forum towards Afrihost when they moved over to MTN this time last year and the issues that followed. Nevertheless, congrats on getting back on track and the rewards.

Nice hostess.. :D