MyBroadband Conference 2017 - Bigger and better

rwenzori

Honorary Master
R1,995 per ticket????

I think I'd better watch You Must Be Joking.

labratza

Expert Member
was free 2016, i was there ok first year i wont be attending as i wont pay R2000 per ticket

bigboy529

Expert Member
Last year active forum members got a email with a voucher code which made the ticket free if I remember correctly, I guess it would be much the same this time.

alternate

Expert Member
I couldn't attend the 2017 Cloud Hosting & Security Conference so hopefully I get my conference invite.

*cough* *cough* :D

Ryansr

Expert Member
Was looking to comment on the article in the news section, but comments were already closed. Guys stop dragging this down with negativity. I would actually consider going there this year, just keep your arrogant forum mod @morkhans far away from me. :whistling:

Comments_MyBB.jpg

Hamster

Resident Rodent
R1,995 per ticket????

I think I'd better watch You Must Be Joking.
Maybe their going for "Premium in Tech"

You and four of your mates can all go to Nitros Circus for that money and get fuel fume intoxicated :D

More relevant: that's the cost of two JSinSA tickets

Hamster

Resident Rodent
Code:
The MyBroadband Conference has become the preferred meeting place for South Africa’s IT community
Never knew this

GreGorGy

BULLSFAN
Was looking to comment on the article in the news section, but comments were already closed. Guys stop dragging this down with negativity. I would actually consider going there this year, just keep your arrogant forum mod @morkhans far away from me. :whistling:
You know, morkhans often goes and you couldn't wish to meet a nicer guy.

bwana

MyBroadband
Last year active forum members got a email with a voucher code which made the ticket free if I remember correctly, I guess it would be much the same this time.
No reason to suspect this year will be any different to previous years.

Slamz

i actually do like attending the mybb conference.. informative and great for networking and nice food :D will park dom till i get my invite mail with the voucher code.. us mere mortals cant afford the to pay for tickets...