MyBroadband Conference 2017 set to be the best ever

Gezza

Expert Member
Hello, I've never been to one of these but it's always sparked some interest. Where can I get more details about whats happening at these events? Are there going to be stalls with goods on special (Like 'specials' at RAGE)?

rpm

Admin
Staff member
Hello, I've never been to one of these but it's always sparked some interest. Where can I get more details about whats happening at these events? Are there going to be stalls with goods on special (Like 'specials' at RAGE)?
It is aimed at the business market, so do not expect graphics cards and PC monitors.

The exhibitors include the big telecoms and ICT players in South Africa, and the specials will be aimed at business IT services (connectivity, cloud and hosting, security, and the like).

Gezza

Expert Member
It is aimed at the business market, so do not expect graphics cards and PC monitors.

The exhibitors include the big telecoms and ICT players in South Africa, and the specials will be aimed at business IT services (connectivity, cloud and hosting, security, and the like).
Thank you :). Was hoping they would explain/introduce new dev languages/tech. So there's really no incentive for a developer to go and listen in?