MyBroadband Newsletters not coming through?

Doug_Dread

Hi all. :)

I'm a long time member and have been subscribed to MyBroadband newsletters for years; very useful and informative; imho essential reading matter. :)

During last year, they suddenly stopped arriving in my email. I've checked all the filters e.g. safe sender list, rules etc., on my side and find no reason for this. I tried re-subscribing on the forum and received a few newsletters and then they stopped again. I tried re-subscribing a couple of days ago, but not 1 came through. My girlfriend received a couple over the weekend and tried to forward them to me; they failed to come through, despite the fact that I receive all her normal emails. Newsletters and posts from other organisations still come through, although, since Christmas, I've unsubscribed Macro, Game etc.

I have a Telkom 4G data package and an email account at Telkom.net. Email is through an old version of Outlook. Internet is via Edge or if I want to properly suppress pop-ups, through the last version of Internet Explorer. Could Telkom be blocking them? Logging in to the Telkom mail server directly, doesn't show any MyBroadband newsletters at all; not even in trash.

HELP please!! :crying:

Lupus

Honorary Master
Doug_dread sounds familar, weren't you on the prophecy forums as well?

wesselsj

The very same thing has been happening to me and no one seems to be able to help with this problem.

Lupus

Honorary Master
Yup the news is online, you can no longer get it sent to you :)