MyBroadband Rugby World Cup Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacobus.Rossouw

In celebration of the Springboks' 2019 Rugby World Cup win we are giving away 3 great prizes – a Springbok tog bag full of goodies, an Amazon Fire 7 tablet and an Amazon Echo Dot.

To enter:
  • Post your favorite moment or photo from the Springbok’s 2019 Rugby World Cup win.
  • That is it. Discussions about the game or tournament welcome.
The winners will be announced on Wednesday 6 November.
The best memory to me of the win was that the last 2 games was live. The semi I went to Panorama church to watch the live stream and the final SABC2 came to the party to watch it with my wife by the braai.
On the final I liked the attitude of the team and coach. They were hungry for the win and set out to get the job done. I learned that South Africa can be #strongtogether

nicojones

In celebration of the Springboks' 2019 Rugby World Cup win we are giving away 3 great prizes – a Springbok tog bag full of goodies, an Amazon Fire 7 tablet and an Amazon Echo Dot.

To enter:
  • Post your favorite moment or photo from the Springbok’s 2019 Rugby World Cup win.

Attachments

memorymatumbura

To enter:

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.