MyBroadband Rugby World Cup Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anneliegroen

The moment for me was when Siya was interviewed and he said they did it not only for themselves but for the nation... I had goose bumps.. a SA team playing for their country!!

Botha22

The match is never over until the last whistle , but, the engraving of the cup before... loved it!

4ff1fc13705c7b53e4c20c8ffc314061.jpg
It's difficult to top this. Looking at the photo now it seems less dramatic than it was in real time.

petercar

In celebration of the Springboks' 2019 Rugby World Cup win we are giving away 3 great prizes – a Springbok tog bag full of goodies, an Amazon Fire 7 tablet and an Amazon Echo Dot.

To enter:
  • Post your favorite moment or photo from the Springbok’s 2019 Rugby World Cup win.
  • That is it. Discussions about the game or tournament welcome.
The winners will be announced on Wednesday 6 November.
My biggest moment was when cheslin scored that try I couldn't contain myself jumping and dancing then I knew we will be champions

carlojanikram

This pic must embody what we are striving for.
All colors working as one, one goal. Let us not be side tracked by nay sayers and negative people. Let us work together as a Rainbow Nation. The bokke showed us how to do it, let learn from them!

Attachments

• bokke 2.jpg
    bokke 2.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 4

petercar

In celebration of the Springboks' 2019 Rugby World Cup win we are giving away 3 great prizes – a Springbok tog bag full of goodies, an Amazon Fire 7 tablet and an Amazon Echo Dot.

To enter:
  • Post your favorite moment or photo from the Springbok’s 2019 Rugby World Cup win.
  • That is it. Discussions about the game or tournament welcome.
The winners will be announced on Wednesday 6 November.

Attachments

• IMG-20191102-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20191102-WA0003.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 5

Natsjo

There were many goosebump moments for me. From the engraving of the Trophy before the final whistle, both tries by S.A., Faf, The rucks & mauls, Kolisi's post match speech. The faces of all the fans, players when the final whistle blew. Epic stuff.

Blushboy1

This brings us together as a nation

Attachments

• 5073E65E-4E0A-4E86-A50B-664F4E02CA9A.jpeg
    5073E65E-4E0A-4E86-A50B-664F4E02CA9A.jpeg
    321.2 KB · Views: 3

Vimalsardar

Because it was my wife's birthday, we went to a quiet restaurant in Greenside on Saturday. But we still wanted to keep up to date on the game. We ended up across the road from a restaurant showing the rugby and we kept the live score on our phone, which means we got the est of both worlds. We knew every time South Africa scored in the game as we could hear the roars of approval from the restaurant across the road, we knew the score because of the score on our phone but we were still able to have a quiet lunch and be able to hold a conversation without getting beer spilt on you, without people jostling and we had an attentive waitress. It was the best way to celebrate a birthday and still enjoy the rugby

Status
Not open for further replies.