MyBroadband Security Challenge – Win prizes worth R5,000

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpm

Admin
Staff member
I got in but am no programmer so think I do not have the required skills to get past it calling me an idiot, dumbass and so on :ROFL:
No need to be a programmer. Logic and common sense will take you far with this one :)

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
I don't even know where to start...never mind figuring anything out.

ABCpt

Expert Member
Know I'm missing something obvious on the challenge I'm at, but will need to come back later. o_O

lkswan747

Expert Member
my thought process is buggered as I cannot get passed the camera flashing

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
Maybe a link or whatever to where to actually start would help?

Someone PM me.

wizardofid

Executive Member
When you figure it out you will feel silly ;)
I am screwed with this, don't think I am over thinking it, I tried with several combinations as you would press on a device that had a similar layout from early 2000's, but not working.I know what to press just don't know how to press it, what combination is required for what to be pressed to be accepted.

The_Ogre

Honorary Master
I am screwed with this, don't think I am over thinking it, I tried with several combinations as you would press on a device that had a similar layout from early 2000's, but not working.I know what to press just don't know how to press it, what combination is required for what to be pressed to be accepted.
I'm busy with the source code. I've typed in anything that I can find in there that looks suspect :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

Status
Not open for further replies.