MyBroadband Security Challenge – Win prizes worth R5,000

Status
Not open for further replies.

lkswan747

Expert Member
Cannot Terminate after entering the password. Not sure if it is Firefox or what but nothing happens except the camera blinks! Any help would be appreciated.

@Ghekko

Just about to take off, I am past the blinking eye.:sneaky:

Last edited:

Zen17h

Damn, now stuck on the "I'm afraid" password. No on-screen hints so just entering random quotes and hoping it's spelled right

animehero

Expert Member
My browser got stuck, had to redo in firefox.

My time is more like 14 hours lol

krycor

Honorary Master
Was enjoyable. Need more of these. Think we need to start our own puzzles thread unless I have missed one that is similar?
Python Challenge try that.. it has similar things where you need to work to find the hints or figure out what u need to do with some python

lowriderza

Expert Member

If overthinking was a disease I'd be terminal... Real time obviously longer. Most of this run was me arguing with "checkmate" and the password.

darwinshome

Finally done - thanks for the assists on the last two questions (add at least 4 hours to my time below to take into account my time spent on this yesterday)

Zen17h

Great fun, I was really overthinking a couple of them!

A minor nitpick I could think about was that there were (not entirely required, but certainly helped) clues given in the text box that then went away and replaced with one of the 'nice try' messages once you've submitted your first attempt. After wanting to re-read the first messages a few times, I restarted the entire thing and blazed through previous challenges and after that I was paranoid enough to copy/paste all of those messages into notepad

krycor

Honorary Master
Great fun, I was really overthinking a couple of them!

A minor nitpick I could think about was that there were (not entirely required, but certainly helped) clues given in the text box that then went away and replaced with one of the 'nice try' messages once you've submitted your first attempt. After wanting to re-read the first messages a few times, I restarted the entire thing and blazed through previous challenges and after that I was paranoid enough to copy/paste all of those messages into notepad
I just found the source js which has the canned response and then checked that when it was gone. but yea.. that is a problem (original clue disappearing post attempt with no reset to question).

Status
Not open for further replies.