MyBroadband Super Rugby Competition 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent_Smith

Honorary Master
So no word of a lie, this bottle of whiskey has been in my cupboard unopened for 10 years (as you can see by the level). I bought it at duty free at Heathrow on the way home from my first ever trip overseas. I said in the Super Rugby thread that I would raise a glass to the Lions supporters here and I meant it. Opening this bottle then is not for me winning this as frankly it's secondary right now. So this is to you guys.

Capture.JPG

Thank you to MickeyD for your efforts again this year. The refill just now will be to you! :D

Solitude

Expert Member
So no word of a lie, this bottle of whiskey has been in my cupboard unopened for 10 years (as you can see by the level). I bought it at duty free at Heathrow on the way home from my first ever trip overseas. I said in the Super Rugby thread that I would raise a glass to the Lions supporters here and I meant it. Opening this bottle then is not for me winning this as frankly it's secondary right now. So this is to you guys.

View attachment 453296

Thank you to MickeyD for your efforts again this year. The refill just now will be to you! :D
Haha awesome! :D I'm ready to come over.

McT

The Humble Scot!
Congratulations to our favourite agent! Well played Sir. Thank you @MickeyD for another successful event, but especially for the efforts of keeping the spreadsheets going :)

Devo1

Thank you all for the nice competition. Congrats to the winner! And thank you mr MickeyD for all the hard work. Next year I need some help with team picks please!!!

Cray

Honorary Master

View attachment 453296

Congrats Mr Smith, great way to end of the competition, that Whiskey looks awesome.

KOPITE

Executive Member
Thanks Mickey for your awesome work, really appreciate all your hard work.

Congrats to the Agent for pipping me at the end :D

rpm

Admin
Staff member
It is great to announce the winners of the MyBroadband 2017 Super Rugby Competition:

• Winner – Agent_Smith (Lenovo Tab3 7 and branded gear)
  • Runner-Up – KOPITE (Sennheiser HD205 headphones and branded gear)
  • Third Place – Solitude (Raspberry Pi and branded gear)

Winners: Please PM your name, courier address, e-mail address, and mobile number to Elouise and Wanita.

A big thanks to MickeyD for organizing this great competition. (I wish we could give him a prize too, but 5th place is just not good enough :D ).

SlowInternet

Executive Member
I even stumbled at the last hurdle on Superbru :crying: and was passed by some shark :p

But is was fun and one of my better seasons

Status
Not open for further replies.