MyBroadband Super Rugby Competition 2018

Solitude

Executive Member
Folks. due to the short notice and to fair to all, I have made a slight change to the dealine from midnight on Friday to:

(ii) Picks for the 3 conference teams, first round results and Fantasy Season must be made by noon on Saturday, 17 February 2018.

I hope there are no objections?

No objections. I'd prefer that, thank you.

mbayshark

Expert Member
Folks. due to the short notice and to fair to all, I have made a slight change to the dealine from midnight on Friday to:

(ii) Picks for the 3 conference teams, first round results and Fantasy Season must be made by noon on Saturday, 17 February 2018.

Suits me fine, thanks MickeyD.

Vrotappel

Bulls fan
Forgot to enter last year.

Stormers v Jaguares - Stormers by 10
Lions v Sharks - Lions by 1

modern10

Expert Member

Thank you

Cray

Honorary Master
Yeeha, kudos again to MickeyD for running this.

Arzy

Honorary Master
Just a suggestion, as I'm becoming forgetful in my old age (read too lazy to bother), if we don't post here for a given week could the SuperBru scores be used as a fallback?

They need to be submitted in time anyway and can't change.

Solitude

Executive Member
Just a suggestion, as I'm becoming forgetful in my old age (read too lazy to bother), if we don't post here for a given week could the SuperBru scores be used as a fallback?

Vigilance is required. Only the best, most attentive competitors stand a chance of winning. Laziness will not be tolerated. :p

Last edited:

MickeyD

RIP

what is the "superbru" you speak of?

Problem is on Superbru you can change your pick right up until the game starts (except if you lock the pick). Here it is Friday midnight for ALL picks.

MickeyD

RIP
At last I have the spreadsheet's formulas updated and checked. Damn, but this new format (18 to 15) caused me plenty of grief!!

I can now start capturing... so if you still want to join - do so NOW.