MyBroadband Super Rugby Competition 2018

MickeyD

RIP
As I am capturing I am picking up some issues with your picks. I will PM you if your picks are "wanting". Please respond soonest!

MickeyD

RIP
Arg, bliksem.... new players not added on this sheet. Back to the drawing board.

Solitude

Executive Member
MickeyD, you made a mistake with my fantasy picks. I picked Jonah Lowe not James Lowe. :)

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
I'm so disappointed that I forgot about Jordie Barret. :(

Who has the Hurricanes kicking duties?

Richie Mo’unga was the leading points scorer in the Mitre10 cup, Tevita Li scored the most tries.

Last year I went with Beauden Barrett, but Murphy’s Law took that pick down, and I’m going again with him this year. I’m relying on the Canes to score tries and placing my hope on conversions, noting that Beauden is moer quick to score a couple tries as well.

Setareki Tamanivalu replaced Nadolo at the Crusaders, he must score my tries and he scored like a machine with his little time he had in the Mitre10. Laumape scores Super Rugby tries since child birth, obvious pick.

The Brumbies, Christian is co-captain and pivot, so I’m hoping his boot does 'all' the work.

bokka1

Expert Member
Highlanders v Blues Highlanders by 5
Rebels v Reds Reds by 6
Sunwolves v Brumbies Brumbies by 19
Crusaders v Chiefs Crusaders by 6
Waratahs v DHL Stormers Waratahs by 6
Emirates Lions v Jaguares Emirates Lions by 19
Vodacom Bulls v Hurricanes Hurricanes by 11

MickeyD

RIP
*ADMIN NOTE*
You do not have to post your scores here. They can be sent via PM to me.

Mephisto_Helix

Resident Postwhore
Would be preferable though to have weekly picks posted in here no? Maybe it's just me *shrug*

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
Weekly picks must have some anonymity should the player wish to do so, other players can easily gamble on other picks when the margins tighten up.