MyRain app issue

DeTector

Hi can anyone advise what to do to get the MyRain app working correctly?

I have the rain one package and I used to have the ability to top up data on the app. Those options have dissapeared along with showing how many minutes, gigs are left for each sim. I thought it's a bug in the app but there were about 5 app updates since the issue started. The clear cache and data options did not fix it. Tried on another device as well, and same. It is available on the web though.

I recently had to do something for a family member and to my shock theirs were showing correctly so it must be account related.

Have anyone else experienced this? And what did you do to fix it?

Can @rain_mobile or @rain_networks maybe assist?
27c29b35a75c4079b9dc2132765a6c50.jpg
0804fae0145c6696aa8b907607f778f5.jpg

Why is everything always via PM? That's not how a forum works...

Well... it would definitely have helped if this were public. I'm currently looking at this package but am concerned about using the 2 sims and... it's exactly those 2 mobile sims that give this package it's competitive edge over the other deals I'm comparing it with. If I can save on voice/data top up on 2x mobile phones, this package comes out tops. But if porting 2x mobile numbers to Rain is going to leave me frustrated, then there's no deal.

Trying to find any user experience on porting/using Rain's mobile sims is proving very difficult.

Well... it would definitely have helped if this were public. I'm currently looking at this package but am concerned about using the 2 sims and... it's exactly those 2 mobile sims that give this package it's competitive edge over the other deals I'm comparing it with. If I can save on voice/data top up on 2x mobile phones, this package comes out tops. But if porting 2x mobile numbers to Rain is going to leave me frustrated, then there's no deal.

Trying to find any user experience on porting/using Rain's mobile sims is proving very difficult.
Hi @AlexFl,

Please provide me with your email via PM | https://mybroadband.co.za/forum/conversations/add?to=rain_mobile so we can assist you further.

Back