Mystery of vanishing executives will loom over Telkom results

maybe they were sick of all the BS that was going on, and tired of lieing to consumers and forever covering up telkoms mess:confused::confused:

maybe they were sick of all the BS that was going on, and tired of lieing to consumers and forever covering up telkoms mess:confused::confused:
IMO that would be wishful thinking - the problem with all of the Steves @ Telkodemonopolies is that they really appear to believe the lies they tell on Telkodemonopolies' behalf and they are genuinely surprised when everyone else disagrees with them.

So unless Steven "Chinese Maths" Hayward found a grey import of a deneuralizer to restore his manhood and integrity that Telkodemonopolies' institutional brainwashing took away from him, I would expect Hayward to continue down the deceptive path he chose.

I just hope that Vodacom has some sense and does not snap up this particular fruit of the poisoned Telkodemonopolies tree.

The government's majority shareholding, which gives it about six members on the board, has been blamed for holding down salaries at Telkom.

Hmmmmmmmm.... Can't blame them. I'm in the same boat.

Last edited:
Back