myUNISA login problems

Vivirooni

So I`ve been experiencing a lot of problems with myUnisa. After many emails and phone calls I am still unable to log on to myUnisa. I don`t have any problems with myLife, so it is not because of the username or password. Customer service told me that I`ve got the wrong software and that I won`t be able to log on to myUnisa with a laptop, that I can only do it with a PC or a smartphone. Besides that being the stupidest f*cking thing I`ve ever heard, I have not been able to log on to a PC or a smartphone. It is not working on any device, and Unisa is simply not helping me out with this problem, but they`re doing an excellent job with making me feel like the biggest idiot in the world. I am already falling behind on my studies because of it. Is anyone experiencing the same problem, or does anyone have any advice for me, because customer service is useless and I am starting to lose my mind.

Toxxyc

Expert Member
Screenshots or the type of error you're experiencing might help.

Shaun108

Executive Member
Ask them to change your password. It happened to me 2 years ago and that was the only way it got fixed.

Edit: Don't mention anything about cannot login etc, just say you've forgotten your password.

^^vampire^^

Expert Member
Tried mine and it's working fine so must in fact be the login credentials that are invalid.