myUNISA login problems

Vivirooni

So I`ve been experiencing a lot of problems with myUnisa. After many emails and phone calls I am still unable to log on to myUnisa. I don`t have any problems with myLife, so it is not because of the username or password. Customer service told me that I`ve got the wrong software and that I won`t be able to log on to myUnisa with a laptop, that I can only do it with a PC or a smartphone. Besides that being the stupidest f*cking thing I`ve ever heard, I have not been able to log on to a PC or a smartphone. It is not working on any device, and Unisa is simply not helping me out with this problem, but they`re doing an excellent job with making me feel like the biggest idiot in the world. I am already falling behind on my studies because of it. Is anyone experiencing the same problem, or does anyone have any advice for me, because customer service is useless and I am starting to lose my mind.

Shaun108

Executive Member
Ask them to change your password. It happened to me 2 years ago and that was the only way it got fixed.

Edit: Don't mention anything about cannot login etc, just say you've forgotten your password.