N0 loadshedding from Monday [2020/02/17]

Status
Not open for further replies.

thehuman

Expert Member
#POWERALERT 3
Date: 14 February 2020

Stage 2 rotational loadshedding will be implemented from 21:00 tonight until 06:00 on Sunday @SABCNewsOnline @eNCA @IOL @WitnessKZN @ewnupdates @SowetanLIVE @news24 @Fin24 @City_Ekurhuleni @CityTshwane @CityPowerJhb @eThekwiniM https://t.co/ca7Exz984v

Johnatan56

Honorary Master
I didn't know Fridays were Saturdays, Eskom can't even get days of the week right.

Customer1

This will sound counter productive, but I'm happy for loadshedding on the weekends.

It means my annoying neighbors keep their music off. Now power = no music = peace and quiet.

The 21:00 - 23:30 slot is an awesome slot. By 23:00 people are too tired to start making noise.

Steamy Tom

Expert Member
This will sound counter productive, but I'm happy for loadshedding on the weekends.

It means my annoying neighbors keep their music off. Now power = no music = peace and quiet.

The 21:00 - 23:30 slot is an awesome slot. By 23:00 people are too tired to start making noise.
Eish that's rough, our one neighbour cranks up his Genny outside our bedroom window and runs it well past the power is back on, can't win all round I guess. The planks over the road would just use their car for music if they are braaiing and the power is out.

Customer1

Eish that's rough, our one neighbour cranks up his Genny outside our bedroom window and runs it well past the power is back on, can't win all round I guess. The planks over the road would just use their car for music if they are braaiing and the power is out.
Fortunately my neighbors didn’t think that far yet. Lets hope it stays that way.

It sounds like you have it rough.

FlashSA

Executive Member
Inside our 9pm to 12:15am slot. Too lazy to fire up the generator. Inverter will do until bedtime.

Segg

Expert Member
SONA over now, back to Load Shedding again, until kingdom come.
Came here to say this...

It's funny how the day before, and the day of SONA there was nothing, and now, the day after, in the middle of the night, there's load shedding again...

TIA - considering how bad it's been this year I really wonder what the economic decline is going to be this quarter

cavedog

Honorary Master
And they deleted the tweet and notice....

It read in the lines off Stage 3 from 9am today until 5am Monday due to using reserves extensively yesterday and through the night to meet demand and these have now depleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.