NASCAR says noose found in Bubba Wallace's garage at Talladega

TelkomUseless

Honorary Master
The funny thing about all this is that you know there already SJWs around the world, and some on this forum, that are disappointed or angry that this isn't real.
It's already starting on Reddit. People trying to backpedal and second guess the FBI lmao.

Just like how there were Americans who were angry that the report found their President to not have colluded. People actually disappointed that their leader didn't sell them out.

Imagine being angry that the world is not as racist or as bad as you thought.

I read some of the reddit post. It's laughable ... bubba is innocent !! He didn't come out spewing hate at all etc. LOL.. FBI is in on the noose.. lol!

STS

Mafia Detective
I would love to meet you in some contact sport.

Masochist? :ROFL:

That was wrong of Bubba however, everyone knows how dangerous water to the face is. He should have gently nudged the other racer off the track in return :p

Radorn

So this was more a "white privilege" thing instead of race thing, because the guy who found the "noose" uses automatic garage doors and not silly ropes... Didn't know what it was. :ROFL:

MightyQuin

Not amused...
EbOz_3yWsAE2Nxe
1592982224107.png

Mephisto_Helix

Resident Postwhore
Oh look so it was all a load of BS.
But don't worry, because the effect of the outrage will stay in everyone's mind.
Just like how Americans think police are racist, because they're idiots who believe news that's found to be BS later, but the effect has already been set in people's minds.

It's the same as so many idiots equating Trump with police brutality ...... happened under Obama too but guess what, no murals depicting him as a racist cop ;) And anyone thinking Bubba is 'innocent', please .... Jussie v2.0 for sure.

Vorastra

Executive Member
It's the same as so many idiots equating Trump with police brutality ...... happened under Obama too but guess what, no murals depicting him as a racist cop ;) And anyone thinking Bubba is 'innocent', please .... Jussie v2.0 for sure.
The interesting thing is that when this Floyd thing started people said, from the beginning, that lefties are going to try connect it to Trump. What did the lefties scream in response? It's not about Trump!

What happened? They made it about Trump.

I don't agree he's a full Jussie. That would mean he purposefully set it up. Which he apparently didn't.

I would agree he's a mini-Jussie in that he tried to use this to bolster his mediocre career.

Jussie v0.5 I'd say. Proto-Jussie.

Last edited:

Vorastra

Executive Member
The honest truth is nobody actually knows what happened, other than that a piece of rope that's always been there was accused of being racist. The ropes in other places were not implicated.
You just know that that particular rope was just sitting there, biding it's time just waiting to leap on Bubba. I bet it voted Republican and loves guns too.

LCBXX

Honorary Master
You just know that that particular rope was just sitting there, biding it's time just waiting to leap on Bubba. I bet it voted Republican and loves guns too.
The FBI investigated and found that it's just a rope. Many, many people aren't happy about this.

konfab

Honorary Master
I cannot believe how incredibly thick people can be tho
Collectivism makes people stupid.
The retreat was cut short Saturday night, however, after three black students found a banana peel in a tree in front of one of the camp’s cabins.
To be clear, many members of our community were hurt, frightened, and upset by what occurred at IMPACT … Because of the underlying reality many students of color endure on a daily basis, the conversation manifested into a larger conversation about race relations today at the University of Mississippi,” Arndt wrote in the letter acquired by The DM.

https://thedmonline.com/greek-life-retreat-ends-abruptly-bias-concerns/

If you find a banana peel in a tree, and think that it is some symbolism of racism and are thus "hurt, frightened and upset", then you are the problem.

AlmightyBender

Executive Member
I called this result on the first page already..

But mostly I'm pointing out the racist and hysterical tirade against me by @AlmightyBender ....and those that couldn't wait to click "Like"...
Well you were right this time, but I stick by my assessment of generalized racism denialism as default which is rampant and is itself a racist act. You will now likely choose now be obtuse about this concept. Have at it!

Another great fake and the "educated" lefties who always like to show how smart they are on this forum (as in real life) have been left speechless!

It's amazing how they never interrogate evidence when it aligns with their narrative (Nascar is supported by racist hicks etc)