NASCAR says noose found in Bubba Wallace's garage at Talladega

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
They should just stop.
They are making it worse now.
They are still rich in opportunity. Banning, censoring and change have gained momentum, and it is supported by popular opinion. There is a drive to 'correct' as many things as possible within this window.

What did surprise me was that the FBI wasn't called out on profiling the case, in regard to the perceived racism or hate crime. Profiling is currently under the guillotine, and I believe that the FBI may avoided any mention of profiling.

No, I don't believe the FBI could have been trapped, but the media, worldwide, condemned this prematurely as a hate crime which is unethical conduct and beyond the means of freedom of the press. This is a total abuse of journalism freedom, and it isn't allowed to be called out, hence I am sure they were looking for a hint of profiling.

ponder

Honorary Master
...when in fact he was given a new garage that nobody had checked before.
Nope, it's been there for ages and people have been using it to operate the door. Secondly it's not the only garage at teladega with a 'noose' tied into the pull rope to operate the door.

And we all know why you would tie a 'noose' into the end of a pull rope, gives you a much easier grip. Next they gonna go after yachtsmen, firefighters, riggers etc
People must have fewer brain cells than an amoeba if they can't see it for what it is.

Capture.PNG

EDIT: I just read my own post and now a bit worried about the word 'riggers', if people read too fast...

Last edited:

Alan

Honorary Master
A true reflection of the times.
Oakland’s mayor said five ropes found hanging from trees in a city park are nooses and racially-charged symbols of terror but a resident said they are merely exercise equipment that he put up there months ago.

Mayor Libby Schaaf said Wedesday that a hate crime investigation was under way after a social media post identified a noose at the city’s popular Lake Merritt. Police said they searched the area on Tuesday and found five ropes attached to trees.

Schaaf said officials must “start with the assumption that these are hate crimes.” However, the mayor and Nicholas Williams, the city’s director of parks recreation, also said it didn’t matter whether the ropes were meant to send a racist message.
This is the mentality of the city's mayor ...

“Intentions don’t matter when it comes to terrorizing the public,” Schaaf said. “It is incumbent on all of us to know the actual history of racial violence, of terrorism, that a noose represents and that we as a city must remove these terrorizing symbols from the public view.”

“The symbolism of the rope hanging in the tree is malicious regardless of intent. It’s evil, and it symbolizes hatred,” Williams said.

The department said it is conducting a full investigation and had notified the FBI.

“We remind and ask our community to be mindful when using this equipment in a recreational manner.
Those black Americans who used the ropes need to be more mindful. Clearly unaware of the symbolism. Watch chance does a Nascar fan have.

Reactions: STS

SoldierMan

Expert Member
Ah no!! Too much!!

I was hating on Bubba a bit before, but now it seems it's NASCAR and the guy that "found" it that is to blame. They informed Bubba of the "noose", it wasn't him that found it or reported it.

STS

Mafia Detective
Nope, it's been there for ages and people have been using it to operate the door. Secondly it's not the only garage at teladega with a 'noose' tied into the pull rope to operate the door.

And we all know why you would tie a 'noose' into the end of a pull rope, gives you a much easier grip. Next they gonna go after yachtsmen, firefighters, riggers etc
People must have fewer brain cells than an amoeba if they can't see it for what it is.

View attachment 865317

EDIT: I just read my own post and now a bit worried about the word 'riggers', if people read too fast...
But what baffles me the most is that the person that FOUND the noose WORKS there, so he should have known this. This cannot be the first time that had changed garages either?

Flanders

Honorary Master
This is the mentality of the city's mayor ...

Those black Americans who used the ropes need to be more mindful. Clearly unaware of the symbolism. Watch chance does a Nascar fan have.
Next up we need to ban all typography containing the closed loop 'g'.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
Banning the noose would make close to all knots obsolete. Fishing will become illegal, you will need a permit to make knots. Yes, it is a silly example, but the justification of all of this is now going beyond all rationality.

Alan

Honorary Master
Banning the noose would make close to all knots obsolete. Fishing will become illegal, you will need a permit to make knots. Yes, it is a silly example, but the justification of all of this is now going beyond all rationality.
For social justice. A sacrifice worth making

ponder

Honorary Master
But what baffles me the most is that the person that FOUND the noose WORKS there, so he should have known this. This cannot be the first time that had changed garages either?
That's why I said earlier this whole thing appears to be staged, to get in on the blm sjw media frenzy.

Everybody that works there knows about them, it's not like they rocked up at work in the morning and 'oh my god' there's a noose. Those garages are 'relatively' new but the ropes go back more than a year and it's not like they only get used a handful of times a year.

Suspicions started when there was no photo of said noose in the media, that schit is gold for the media. So you had all the outrage, people pushing his car to the front, self flagellation etc. They milked it properly, bubba & co are still milking it, getting tv interviews all over the show.

ponder

Honorary Master
I was hating on Bubba a bit before, but now it seems it's NASCAR and the guy that "found" it that is to blame. They informed Bubba of the "noose", it wasn't him that found it or reported it.
And bubba is running with it, they're not letting go.

SoldierMan

Expert Member
And bubba is running with it, they're not letting go.
Hmm, that's pretty poor form then. There was nothing there, there was no noose. There was no racism. He should just let it rest and stop milking the media attention for something that never happened. Ironically if he milks it too long with the "oh woe is me" from a fake story, the more likelihood is that he will make enemies because of the that rather than the "noose" :unsure:

Flanders

Honorary Master
That's why I said earlier this whole thing appears to be staged, to get in on the blm sjw media frenzy.

Everybody that works there knows about them, it's not like they rocked up at work in the morning and 'oh my god' there's a noose. Those garages are 'relatively' new but the ropes go back more than a year and it's not like they only get used a handful of times a year.

Suspicions started when there was no photo of said noose in the media, that schit is gold for the media. So you had all the outrage, people pushing his car to the front, self flagellation etc. They milked it properly, bubba & co are still milking it, getting tv interviews all over the show.
Ag, but what's the harm really? Nobody got hurt. We're in the process of demonizing the entire white race anyway so...