Naspers Considers Compulsory Vaccines for South African Staff

surface

Honorary Master
Vaccine virtue signaling is the new WOKE SJW movement.

Oh how I cant wait to see all these companies slowly die and not retaining quality staff.
Obama coming for you, my friend. You can't hide,.

John Tempus

Executive Member
Another vaccine thread, another first response whinge by an anti-vaxxer...

Another response by a purple hair dildo.

At least you stay consistent in moaning on a thread that someone else is moaning about something.

Sad fking life for you brosef, sad sad life.

If you had any concept of reading you would not make false claims about anti-vaxxer. I made it clear before that I am not anti-vax and that I am anti bs fake vaccines but you go out of your way to make bs statements so I expect nothing less from you.

Johand

Expert Member
This is awesome. Let all the anti-vaxxers go live in the bush living of the land. Anti-societal parasite scum should not be allowed to selectively choose what they want to accept from modern science and society.

markings

Expert Member
We want this pandemic to be over but too many oppose everything that could help with it being so. No masks, no vaccinations, no physical distancing, no vaccine passport for indoor activities or anywhere else for that matter. How is this an intelligent response?

MoHaG

I'm not a fan of changing the rules for existing employees... I don't see a problem requiring it for any new contracts (appointments / promotions) or things like salary increases increases (if there is no pre-existing agreement). (Differences in PPE requirements might make sense as well...)

There also seems to be enough data to recognise a previous positive test as equivalent.

BBSA

Honorary Master
We want this pandemic to be over but too many oppose everything that could help with it being so. No masks, no vaccinations, no physical distancing, no vaccine passport for indoor activities or anywhere else for that matter. How is this an intelligent response?
Relax, most people probably already have immunity, via vaccinations or naturally.

Swa

Honorary Master
Vaccine virtue signaling is the new WOKE SJW movement.

Oh how I cant wait to see all these companies slowly die and not retaining quality staff.
Funny how it's all the dodgy companies implementing it. The good ones I've heard so far have it as voluntary where they'll give you time or assist in doing it but not force it. Guess it's a sign of where things are going.

Swa

Honorary Master
No focus on proven treatments, let's not be selective here.