Naspers Considers Compulsory Vaccines for South African Staff

Johand

Expert Member
I've yet to see one from thousands. They weren't very healthy to begin with if they die btw.

If you don't know any healthy people dying of COVID then you are lucky. I know a bunch. Besides if you really doubting the effect on mortality go look at the life insurers financial results. People are dying like crazy, across all age groups.

Aghori

Honorary Master
If you don't know any healthy people dying of COVID then you are lucky. I know a bunch. Besides if you really doubting the effect on mortality go look at the life insurers financial results. People are dying like crazy, across all age groups.

Unhealthy people are dying like crazy. 78% of Covid hospitalisations/deaths in the USA are obese/overweight people. It follows a similar pattern everywhere.

Mirai

Expert Member
Unhealthy people are dying like crazy. 78% of Covid hospitalisations/deaths in the USA are obese/overweight people. It follows a similar pattern everywhere.

How many admissions for confirmed vax side effects?

Johnatan56

Honorary Master

726,963​

According to VAERS

/facepalm

About VAERS​

VAERS is the nation’s early warning system that monitors the safety of vaccines after they are authorized or licensed for use by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). VAERS is part of the larger vaccine safety system in the United States that helps make sure vaccines are safe. The system is co-managed by CDC and FDA.

VAERS accepts and analyzes reports of possible health problems—also called “adverse events”—after vaccination. As an early warning system, VAERS cannot prove that a vaccine caused a problem. Specifically, a report to VAERS does not mean that a vaccine caused an adverse event. But VAERS can give CDC and FDA important information. If it looks as though a vaccine might be causing a problem, FDA and CDC will investigate further and take action if needed.

Anyone can submit a report to VAERS — healthcare professionals, vaccine manufacturers, and the general public. VAERS welcomes all reports, regardless of seriousness, and regardless of how likely the vaccine may have been to have caused the adverse event.

Mirai

Expert Member
I edited my post. You can go and check on the open vaers system link.

I know what VAERS is. Any serious adverse event occurring AFTER the COVID-19 vaccine admin no matter the relationship, BY LAW, has to be reported to VAERS. So people haven't shown if these are caused by the vaccines or not. So I'd like to know, given that some claim all of these are linked because vaccine should make you invulnerable to illness, death and hospitalisation, where the case reports and write ups are of the 1000s of deaths and serious admissions for vaccine induced problems. We don't seem to see these.

Aghori

Honorary Master
I know what VAERS is. Any serious adverse event occurring AFTER the COVID-19 vaccine admin no matter the relationship, BY LAW, has to be reported to VAERS. So people haven't shown if these are caused by the vaccines or not. So I'd like to know, given that some claim all of these are linked because vaccine should make you invulnerable to illness, death and hospitalisation, where the case reports and write ups are of the 1000s of deaths and serious admissions for vaccine induced problems. We don't seem to see these.

Like the old saying goes, "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink". I think you're an intelligent chap, ponder on it for a while.

Mirai

Expert Member
Like the old saying goes, "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink". I think you're an intelligent chap, ponder on it for a while.

I've pondered on it. We've had drugs withdrawn after manipulated data before, take Rofecoxib, but this pales in comparison to the 1000s of alleged deaths after vaccines and other serious problems.

Given that VAERS is only a hypothesis testing trigger platform and we've had that explored in the case of vaccine induced clots (AZ and J&J) and myopericarditis (mRNA) the data is being utilisied as intended. However, we have had no confirmation of the supposed significant numbers of serious adverse events and deaths.

If we are to say that it's because the whole establishment is corrupt then I don't know on what basis anyone can take any medicine or visit any hospital for any problem because it all becomes suspect.

You're also a bright chap. You think vaccines should make people invulnerable and so reports which doctors and nurses in the US must have under penalty of law, must all be related to the vax in causality?

How do you visit the dentist or take any pill for that matter if the system is so broken?

How do you explain the lack of deaths and serious vaccine reaction case series / reports in other countries where these vaccines are used? Is it all the might of the US government?

Swa

Honorary Master
Healthy people die of covid.
Sure but look at the statistics. Your chances are less without the vaccine than those with comorbidities and the vaccine. Also many people call themselves healthy but meanwhile that's only on medication.

Why don't you make your point by cancelling your DSTV subscription?

Aren't you one of the culprits who's been defending them in the past, now suddenly they're dodgy? :ROFL:
What is your point? What does a publicly traded company have to do with Naspers?

That's not the case at all. Many overweight people and diabetic people survive covid. We don't know the exact vector for death.
There could be something causing your weight problems that also causes to to be more affected by COVID. Its not the extra weight that causes the death.

Especially so with Delta, more and more people who were perfectly healthy and young died with COVID.
The next big strain of the virus could be the same... or worse.
Many more overweight and diabetic people don't survive. Also we call that thing junk food and sugar resulting in being pre diabetic.

Ah yes with the ventilator and pumped full with drugs.
So his normal state.

I've pondered on it. We've had drugs withdrawn after manipulated data before, take Rofecoxib, but this pales in comparison to the 1000s of alleged deaths after vaccines and other serious problems.

Given that VAERS is only a hypothesis testing trigger platform and we've had that explored in the case of vaccine induced clots (AZ and J&J) and myopericarditis (mRNA) the data is being utilisied as intended. However, we have had no confirmation of the supposed significant numbers of serious adverse events and deaths.

If we are to say that it's because the whole establishment is corrupt then I don't know on what basis anyone can take any medicine or visit any hospital for any problem because it all becomes suspect.

You're also a bright chap. You think vaccines should make people invulnerable and so reports which doctors and nurses in the US must have under penalty of law, must all be related to the vax in causality?

How do you visit the dentist or take any pill for that matter if the system is so broken?

How do you explain the lack of deaths and serious vaccine reaction case series / reports in other countries where these vaccines are used? Is it all the might of the US government?
VAERS is voluntary reporting. But here's the thing, how is it that every death after the vaccine has to be investigated but every death with Covid is seen as a Covid death? As he said think about it a bit.

Mirai

Expert Member
Sure

VAERS is voluntary reporting. But here's the thing, how is it that every death after the vaccine has to be investigated but every death with Covid is seen as a Covid death? As he said think about it a bit.

Wrong SWA. Doctors HAVE to report SERIOUS ADVERSE EVENTS under penalty of the law to VAERS. Non-Serious adverse events do not have to be reported and are voluntary.

The relationship does not matter. If someone dies of an accident after he had the vaccine, this MUST be reported to VAERS. If someone dies of old age or has a heart attack because he has had heart attacks before and has all the risk factors, this must be reported.

Please watch the video:

Swa

Honorary Master
Wrong SWA. Doctors HAVE to report SERIOUS ADVERSE EVENTS under penalty of the law to VAERS. Non-Serious adverse events do not have to be reported and are voluntary.
It's subjective. It's also only applicable to U.S. doctors that can make a link.

Mirai

Expert Member
It's subjective. It's also only applicable to U.S. doctors that can make a link.

We were discussing VAERS the US system where vaccines under EUA have to have, under penalty of law, their SERIOUS ADVERSE EVENTS reported to VAERS, IRRESPECTIVE of causal link.

Park@82

Honorary Master

The relationship does not matter. If someone dies of an accident after he had the vaccine, this MUST be reported to VAERS. If someone dies of old age or has a heart attack because he has had heart attacks before and has all the risk factors, this must be reported.

Please watch the video:

Some are not reporting. Please watch this video:

It doesn't seem like Dr Patrick knows all that much:

Reactions: Swa

Swa

Honorary Master
We were discussing VAERS the US system where vaccines under EUA have to have, under penalty of law, their SERIOUS ADVERSE EVENTS reported to VAERS, IRRESPECTIVE of causal link.
Yes, serious being subjective. Only one event has to be reported and then a doctor can claim they didn't suspect a link because they didn't know or didn't have the medical history.

Mirai

Expert Member
They are not reporting. Please watch this video:

It doesn't seem like Dr Patrick know all that much :

Says who?

Watch the video.

How do you know she don't know that much. And how about Seheult?

Look believe what you want, but by law US doctors have to report SERIOUS ADVERSE EVENTS (that's an entity, google the definition). If you're saying they're not doing that because a PhD was "outsmarted" by a sophist, I can't help that bad, bad logic.