Naspers Considers Compulsory Vaccines for South African Staff

Swa

Honorary Master
Freedom of choice does not mean freedom of consequence. I can choose to be an alcohol, but my employer can choose not to allow intoxication at work. I can buy and wear any clothes I want, but my employer can still have a dress code. I am free to speak any language I choose but my employer can dictate business language is English.

Absolute individual freedom doesn't exist, never has, and never will except in an anarchistic failed state.

Anti-vaxxers should be restricted in freedom of movement, employment in as such that affects the rest of society, they should pay higher insurance premiums, and they should be deprioritized for medical care.

Toilet seat browsing is not actual research. Word association is not research. Primary school math is not research. Only simple people want simple answers, and simple people fall for simple answers.

The vaccine is not panado. It is a public health intervention that has shown real measurable positive impact and almost no proven negative impact as validated by REAL professionals.
Except some things are existential freedoms. My employer has no say in my sexual preferences for instance. I can't be forced to take part in medical experiments. Even normal vaccination isn't a requirement in SA. Covid "vaccines" don't even have an effect beyond the vaccinated individual. As for the rest we can say the same about other things like being fat as is constantly brought up and not just people who choose not to vaccinate (not anti-vaxxers). Consequences are only applicable if they are consistent but this is more like a witch hunt.

And where did that other idiot liking your post pop up from again?

Johand

Expert Member
Except some things are existential freedoms. My employer has no say in my sexual preferences for instance. I can't be forced to take part in medical experiments. Even normal vaccination isn't a requirement in SA. Covid "vaccines" don't even have an effect beyond the vaccinated individual. As for the rest we can say the same about other things like being fat as is constantly brought up and not just people who choose not to vaccinate (not anti-vaxxers). Consequences are only applicable if they are consistent but this is more like a witch hunt.

And where did that other idiot liking your post pop up from again?
I had to travel to Brazil for work a couple years ago. For reentry in South Africa I had to provide proof that I had my yellow fever vaccination. So there is precedent for employers to require vaccination.

And you are so confident that vaccines have no effect on transmission - I don't think the definite studies are complete yet but we have a good idea based on other vaccines. Vaccines are not panado - it is not about stopping each case and transmission dead - it is about changing statistics especially the R factor. But anti-vax idiots like you read half an article and spread and misleading information. And you other people read it and spread it (much like the covid virus... ). And people *will die* because of this misinformation.

We need to eject anti-social anti-vaxer scum from society till they come to their senses. This group mental illness needs to be dealt with as tough as we deal with the virus because it is responsible for death.

Swa

Honorary Master
I had to travel to Brazil for work a couple years ago. For reentry in South Africa I had to provide proof that I had my yellow fever vaccination. So there is precedent for employers to require vaccination.
The same usual crap. For the umpteenth time this isn't yellow fever. Show us a travel requirement for an endemic disease. This is a precedent.

And you are so confident that vaccines have no effect on transmission - I don't think the definite studies are complete yet but we have a good idea based on other vaccines. Vaccines are not panado - it is not about stopping each case and transmission dead - it is about changing statistics especially the R factor. But anti-vax idiots like you read half an article and spread and misleading information. And you other people read it and spread it (much like the covid virus... ). And people *will die* because of this misinformation.

We need to eject anti-social anti-vaxer scum from society till they come to their senses. This group mental illness needs to be dealt with as tough as we deal with the virus because it is responsible for death.
The default stance in science is that it needs to be proven not disproven. So until that time they have no effect. It's not about confidence. Funny how the pro-vax lot are calling people idiots for not subscribing to the narrative now that they themselves are not going by science but by "feels".

And your last sentence sums it up perfectly, this for you is to force everyone to subscribe to the same narrow sheep mentality as you.

John Tempus

Executive Member

Hope you wiped the snot off your keyboard while typing all that garbage.

Now back to the adults, the vaccine is entirely useless for the populous and at best partially useful for the individual taking it but the jury is still out on that one since not a single time in history did we ever determine a vaccine as effective and safe in such a short time span ie. at best a 6 months now.

The current "vaccines" actually perform worse than a panado based on effectiveness and ability to show same results from person to person so I take a panado over the current "vaccines" any day of the week.

In case you skipped history lessons. Do you remember what Constantine did when he forced everyone to convert to Christianity after he had a crazy vision about god ? Well , it was the start of the Roman empire collapse because forcing stupid ideas onto the populous never leads to a good outcome. Oh and just for you, Nazis.