Nasty toll prices for Cape Town may be coming

konfab

Honorary Master
At least we have the City of Cape Town and the Western Cape government fighting against this. I wonder if these cretins realise that most people who use the N2, use it because they can't afford to live in Cape Town proper.

Seriously

Honorary Master
At least we have the City of Cape Town and the Western Cape government fighting against this. I wonder if these cretins realise that most people who use the N2, use it because they can't afford to live in Cape Town proper.

Those particular cretins do not have the brains neither the inclination to think, they do know how to use a calculator tho as they calculate their portion of the proceeds they will get or defraud from and thats all that counts. The ANC are not here for the people but as Zuma showed numerous times it all for self gain and Fruck joe the citizen.

AfricanTech

Honorary Master
How about the 'claw back' clause that guarantees the profit of the concession company?

:wtf:

No risk business - 48b easy peasy...

supersunbird

Honorary Master
I have NEVER received a bill

Done past the "e-toll centre" or whatever it is, at Rigel road the other day, was empty and dark and the gates closed. Admittedly it was late at night but seems to not be 24hours like it was previously.

akescpt

Honorary Master
nazzy you d00s. how can this contract even be valid if the board didn't approve it. something stinks at sanral. they can all go fsuck themselves. go play in the trough all day long. I want the details. where will the tolls be?

biometrics

Honorary Master
nazzy you d00s. how can this contract even be valid if the board didn't approve it. something stinks at sanral. they can all go fsuck themselves. go play in the trough all day long. I want the details. where will the tolls be?

Explains why they wanted to keep it secret. The went to court to keep it secret. And lost.

blunt

Expert Member
but where on the N1 and N2 will the toll gates be is the question - surely not the whole N1 and N2?

XennoX

Expert Member
but where on the N1 and N2 will the toll gates be is the question - surely not the whole N1 and N2?
If it's anything like the GFIP versions, every 5 - 10km you will see one. Usually right before a major off ramp or interchange.

Seriously

Honorary Master

Yep, the e-toll fee are determined by the length of road you perceived to have traveled from entry to exit. If there are only one gantry you will pay full price whether you traveled the full length of the toll road or not.

phoneJunky

Executive Member
Hmm, now I wonder where all those people are that said Gauteng should pay for their own roads?

biometrics

Honorary Master

getImage.aspx

That's six tolls for me when I go to town and back home.

Last edited:

SeRpEnT

Executive Member
I honestly would love to know what is going through Nazir's head...

Does he think Cape ppl will just pay for this, when Gauteng ppl aren't.. and the Gauteng tolls are much cheaper?...

My bribe/kickback will get me:
1. New mansion
2. Several garages filled with Ferarri's, Lambo and Porche's
3. Lotsa sexy times...