National emergency over Covid-19 vaccination

Spizz

Goat Botherer
Myself and my kids are fully vaccinated on vaccines that I have read on and trust.
On behalf of those that can think for ourselves, thank you for your service in trailing this experimental Coronavrius cocktail.

Spizz

Goat Botherer
Aah yes. Give and show us the qualifications you have and all the hours you spent analysing the data and performing a vigourous scientific undertaking and meta-analysis before you allowed yourself and your children to go and get those vaccines. Or did you just get those shots just like everyone else?

It just shows you his levels of delusion. Unbelievable.

Spizz

Goat Botherer
It's a choice, if you don't like my choice then you are welcome to label me, throw me in camp's, put me to the gas chamber.

See where I an going with this? As soon as we take peoples right to Vax or not Vax, aren't we guilty of the very thing soo many people died for?

It's my choice not to get it, for religious reasons and personal opinion. There said it, now let me carry on with my life

584ca74e8a1040ae7eaf93b1d642a0f3.jpg

Brenden_E

Executive Member
People have been getting vaccinated in the US for around 8 months now - you'd have thought a bit more than 750 vaccinated people would have died - since around 300 thousand people have died since Dec 2020 in the US.
Vaccine rates 10% in March.
When the weak and sickly are culled, does the remainder of the population provide more resilience against disease? Pouroverguy doesn't think so.

Brenden_E

Executive Member
I’m kinda over having to decipher the absolute horse schit you are posting.

FFS, you’re googling away like a madman throwing up links that you think support your agenda when they do nothing of the sort. You’re a fscking clown mate. Get some fresh air.
That you are throwing a tantrum when you don't understand something comes as no surprise. Really, it doesn't.

DeeinSouthAfrica

Expert Member
I registered, received message saying I'll be sms'd number and date etc... waited weeks, nothing, eventually just went as walk in, they said I'm registered on system, got my shot, but still have yet to receive anything from the 'system' to let me know when to go... I wonder how many people are in the same boat, sitting around waiting months for their turn
I received an sms from the government telling me I had to go over 30 km away from home for my 2nd shot. There wasn't even a direct route to this place. Bloody government computer.
I just ignored sms and booked via the Dis-chem website. I can walk to my new appointment at my local Dis-chem.
I end this by saying I am senior and a chronic asthma sufferer. I had pneumonia when I was younger. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. To die with mucus-filled lungs is a dreadful way to go.

R13...

Honorary Master
For those under 50 and healthy the risk is extremely low.
What is the risk of taking an experimental vaccine that will continue to produce spike protein in your body for the next 40 years?

What do you think, R13?
I have read into the spike protein thing. I should before my turn comes around.

On the risk, more people in that age group still die of the virus than vaccine. They're of course free to take their chances I'm just saying their justifications are flimsy and ill informed.

Ragnarök

Expert Member
Myself and my kids are fully vaccinated on vaccines that I have read on and trust.
On behalf of those that can think for ourselves, thank you for your service in trailing this experimental Coronavrius cocktail.
I agree , I had the Rabies shot about 4 months ago , an old cat took hold of my hand with it's teeth . I am not antivax so got the rabies one as precaution .

But with this Covid jab , you can smell the snake oil salesman a mile away

Mystic Twilight

Expert Member
So indeed you think majority of physicians are stupid.

You know they can't switch off the production of spike protein produced by the MRNA instruction in the vaccine. What will happen after 5 years of your body producing spike protein? What about 10, 20 years? Nobody knows, smooth brain.

But you are welcome to trial it for us. I applaud your adventurous spirit.

So you're saying those guys who got the measles and smallpox vaccine are actually busy producing smallpox and measles in their bodies forever?

pouroverguy

Expert Member
So indeed you think majority of physicians are stupid.

You know they can't switch off the production of spike protein produced by the MRNA instruction in the vaccine. What will happen after 5 years of your body producing spike protein? What about 10, 20 years? Nobody knows, smooth brain.

But you are welcome to trial it for us. I applaud your adventurous spirit.

1. Arguing with an actual doctor. Consider that for a second.
2. The "majority of physicians" are not crackpots and do not believe this nonsense.
3. You have no qualifications, and probably don't even have a basic grade 11 knowledge of Protein Synthesis, let alone the ability to understand the complex mechanisms and physiology of the way the mRNA vaccines work.

Stop believing that you are capable of understanding and knowing everything yourself. This is hubris and arrogance.

Ragnarök

Expert Member
Yet you can't smell the snake oil when you post pictures of people that promote HCQ as an effective treatment. Ignorance really is bliss.
I support anyone that is at least trying alternatives , whether they work or not is a different story .
The vaccine is not the holy grail , well it is for some the money pit

pouroverguy

Expert Member
I support anyone that is at least trying alternatives , whether they work or not is a different story .
The vaccine is not the holy grail , well it is for some the money pit

So you support people that continue promoting alternatives that have been debunked thoroughly by study after study. As long as it's an alternative.

Cray

Honorary Master
Yeah. AAPS. The bunch of noodle brains who oppose abortion, homosexuality and the reality of AIDS. Imma going to listen to them.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Association_of_American_Physicians_and_Surgeons

Barack Obama hypnosis[edit]​

Leading up to the 2008 presidential election, AAPS published an article claiming that then-candidate Barack Obama was captivating his audiences through hypnosis.[46][47] The article was based on an unsigned 67-page paper anonymously published online in Arizona. Obama's speeches were analyzed for neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) techniques, based on the work of 20th century American psychologist Milton Erickson,[48] including "extra slow speech, rhythm, tonalities, vagueness, visual imagery, metaphor, and raising of emotion", as well as the use of the "O" in Obama's logo as a "point of visual fixation".[49]

Barack Obama as "witch doctor"[edit]​

In September 2009, St. Petersburg neurosurgeon and future president of the Florida AAPS David McKalip received significant public criticism for emailing a falsified photo showing President Barack Obama as a witch doctor with an exotic headdress, loin cloth, and bones in his nose.[50] He was criticized by several liberal publications like the Talking Points Memo and Daily Kos.[51]

Jesus, I had no idea.... :X3: