Nationalise everything, says Zuma

TysonRoux

Expert Member
When the POS was given the boot he laid low in fear of retribution, now that its apparent that CR isn't going to unleash the judicial system on him, he's got brazen again.

Yes, I understand that CR has a major task on his hands, and Rome wasn't built/rebuilt in a day, but he needs to start acting more decisively when it comes to Zupta and his remaining cronies.

supersunbird

Honorary Master
If there was no institutionalised racism we would not be having these kind of challenges in education
Hahaha, yeah, whatever. Does institutionalised racism stop the ANC government from building schools? Doing away with pit toilets? Training of teachers? Employing and ensuring performance of teachers? The only institutionalised racism is from the ANC people like Panyaza Lesufi who have an issue with Afrikaans.

3WA

Expert Member
Shameful indictment on WSU that their students are not bright enough to recognise that a Zuma talk is not worth attending.

Mila

Honorary Master
why has Squirrel not locked this one up yet?
I thought he was the Great Saviour.
He will turn the ANC around
HE will sort out the corruption

hahaha
yeah.
Just as corrupt as this one it seems.

Executive Member
I'm waiting for Zuma to officially join the EFF, make some rubbish about ANC is lost and the EFF are right

And the have some kind of awkward kissing ceremony between Malema and Zuma like Ramphele and Zille did.

Tman*

Expert Member
Zuma's ship is sinking. He will literally say anything to get a lifeboat. I dont think he realised yet that he is irrelevant, and no one cares.