Nationalise everything, says Zuma

Cray

Honorary Master
Staying relevant and popular so that the current regime think twice about any serious punishment for his crimes.
Nail on head I think, as it stands he knows his time in government is up, but if he goes the populist route, putting him in jail will cost the ANC a boatload of votes.

Temujin

Executive Member
I'm waiting for Zuma to officially join the EFF, make some rubbish about ANC is lost and the EFF are right

And the have some kind of awkward kissing ceremony between Malema and Zuma like Ramphele and Zille did.
Read that as ass kissing :D
Would like to say, malema can't be that stupid... but sadly it wouldn't surprise me /shrug

Cius

Expert Member
Only when something is fully nationalised can it be fully looted. It also plays nicely into populist hands, so this is him trying to kill two birds with one stone, get him back into a power seat, and also give him more organisations to loot to pay all the bribes he needs to pay to remain in power.

Emjay

Executive Member
Please. Someone remind me. Didn't Venezuela nationalize almost everything? Maybe we should put him on a plane there and just leave him there. He can experience the benefits of nationalization first hand.

CataclysmZA

Expert Member
Yes, I understand that CR has a major task on his hands, and Rome wasn't built/rebuilt in a day, but he needs to start acting more decisively when it comes to Zupta and his remaining cronies.
Cyril first needs to get rid of the Little Finger in his administration in the form of Ace Magashule. Once he has a stronger support base in the ANC, only then can he start going after members who are corrupt, and clean up the government.

Please. Someone remind me. Didn't Venezuela nationalize almost everything? Maybe we should put him on a plane there and just leave him there. He can experience the benefits of nationalization first hand.
Not only that, but they've also created their own cryptocurrency which is tied into the local currency. Not that it exists, mind you, because people have tried to buy it and no-one knows anything about it.

3WA

Expert Member
Cyril first needs to get rid of the Little Finger in his administration in the form of Ace Magashule. Once he has a stronger support base in the ANC, only then can he start going after members who are corrupt, and clean up the government.
Getting rid of Ace almost certainly can't happen unless and until the next ANC elective conference in 2022. That's the one that will define South Africa. If Ramaphosa wins with an honest top 6 (and especially deputy president), then there'll be massive changes.

Of course, it's almost impossible to think of anyone in the ANC upper ranks who would make a decent deputy come 2022.

BBSA

Honorary Master
:cool:
He will go and look how their leaders live, and think this is not to bad.

konfab

Honorary Master
No comrade. That wasn't True communism. They were evil and corrupt and formed a cult of personality around their leader despite the country falling to pieces. No comrade, what will happen in South Africa will be completely different as we will implement communism perfectly.