Natural Selection

Ponderer

Expert Member
Good lord, it'a like arguing with a 5 year old.
"Is!"
"Is Not!"
"Is!"
"Is Not!"
"Is!"
"Is Not!"
"Is!"
"Is Not!"
"Is!"
"Is Not!"
"Did You?"
"Did You?"
"Did You?"
"Did You?"
"Did You?"
"Did You?"

:rolleyes:
It was just a simple question - no need to get all excited about it.
If you have read the book, you can than comment on it.
You cannot discuss what you do not know.

DMNknight

Expert Member
Have you read the book?
I have. I kept waiting for a point where he would inject his own mind into his work instead of constantly referencing everyone else's.

Well, I can see why it appealed to you. He is well practiced in making everyone else's work look like a product of his own mind without actually producing anything of substance.

Ponderer

Expert Member
I have. I kept waiting for a point where he would inject his own mind into his work instead of constantly referencing everyone else's.

Well, I can see why it appealed to you. He is well practiced in making everyone else's work look like a product of his own mind without actually producing anything of substance.
I strongly suspect that you are also lying when you say that you have read it.

Ponderer

Expert Member

The title of the book kinda says it all, don't you think?

DMNknight

Expert Member
The title of the book kinda says it all, don't you think?
I see comprehension has just taken another flyover :rolleyes:. The title in essence was click bait and very one sided. For instance, he tries to tie Atheism and Science together and fails, simply because anyone educated enough would reciprocate his horror list of evil's begotten by atheists that he ignores that there's a reciprocal list of deaths/wars by religion. All the while name dropping works and people to which he has no affiliation and pretends that it adds credibility to his ramblings.

Ponderer

Expert Member
I see comprehension has just taken another flyover :rolleyes:. The title in essence was click bait and very one sided. For instance, he tries to tie Atheism and Science together and fails, simply because anyone educated enough would reciprocate his horror list of evil's begotten by atheists that he ignores that there's a reciprocal list of deaths/wars by religion. All the while name dropping works and people to which he has no affiliation and pretends that it adds credibility to his ramblings.
"...he tries to tie Atheism and Science together and fails..."
Ramblings?
I don't think so.
I think that the title of the book is well justified by the book.
He ain't no fool.
Only a fool would regard him as a fool.

BTW - I am now even more convinced that you outright lied when you said that you read the book.