Nedbank beta App launched to staff

techead

Honorary Master
aaaaaaaaaagh!!! :mad:

Standard Bank FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

:D

D3x

Expert Member
They should really spend a little time & money on R&D & allow their users to view the balances on their Personal Loan accounts on internet banking.

They say "We can't link that sir cos its confidential information"..... LOL WTF! Its my internet banking FFS!

Quey_Quick

Expert Member
We just got the email to say its for staff country wide.

Us IT okes got it a month ago :)

Lydon

Expert Member
Bet it's as useless as all the rest of their software

Funny...the rest of their software works perfectly fine for me.

Anyway, been waiting patiently for this for a while. Hurry please!

JStrike

Honorary Master
Funny...the rest of their software works perfectly fine for me.

Anyway, been waiting patiently for this for a while. Hurry please!

Really? Their internet banking looks like something out of the 1990's.
They chose security over ease of use for their customers, removing the choice from their customers. Some random Profile Number, Pin and password? WTF.
Greenbacks is even worse!

Allin

Expert Member
They chose security over ease of use for their customers, removing the choice from their customers. Some random Profile Number, Pin and password? WTF.
Only have two SAA Voyager credit cards with Nedbank. I think you are too generous in your praise for their internet banking - cancelled it after a month of frustration.

Bernie

Expert Member
Isn't this the same thing as accessing their mobile banking website. I don't get it :)

AfricanTech

Honorary Master

Hmm, the ideal of course is ease of use AND security...however, if I had to choose, I'd take security.

Greenbacks - what internet functionality - phone only AFAIWA

Looking forward to the app

Quey_Quick

Expert Member
Hmm, the ideal of course is ease of use AND security...however, if I had to choose, I'd take security.

Greenbacks - what internet functionality - phone only AFAIWA

Looking forward to the app

Agreed and not just because I work there. Nedbank has the lowest incidents of fraud across the top 4 banks in South Africa.

prodigyX

Hopefully it will launch for Android as well as the inferior smartphones :D

cozinsky

Expert Member
Only have two SAA Voyager credit cards with Nedbank. I think you are too generous in your praise for their internet banking - cancelled it after a month of frustration.

Hehe, same here. I cancelled after a month. I am content with FNB thanks.

cozinsky

Expert Member
Agreed and not just because I work there. Nedbank has the lowest incidents of fraud across the top 4 banks in South Africa.

Maybe because Nedbank is by far the smallest of the four. Standard Bank has the highest incidents of fraud as a matter of interest.

undesign

Executive Member
Bet it's as useless as all the rest of their software

+1

My Business Banking product doesn't allow for recurring monthly payments, yet I can do it on Netbank - the product for individuals. How retarded is that?

And a USB token to access internet banking? Forget about an app, I can't even access a business bank account without Windows. Hello 2012. A few months ago I had to roll back from IE 9 to IE 8 to allow it to work. Firefox? Not a chance.

I'm not holding my breath...