Nedbank Giveaway – R2,000 cash up for grabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

LJSub

Home services. Repairs for the home is sorted with assistance of professionals.

Harsheela

MOBILE PAYMENT

Pay anywhere with
Avo Wallet

No matter who you bank with, you can open a mobile wallet in the App to pay for whatever you need on Avo
You can link up to 3 cards or bank accounts to your wallet for easy top-ups and transfers. You can also top up your wallet or draw cash at Nedbank ATMs*
Upgrade your wallet at any time by getting FICA’d in Avo, which gives you daily balance and transaction limit increases. You can send money to anyone, even if they’re not on Avo. But sending money wallet-to-wallet on Avo is instant

marbro

Expert Member
Shop for your home,
from home
Avo has the latest deals on a variety of products, from baby goods to tech and homeware, All these offerings are lockdown compliant.

Westizak

Simplicity: you can do you banking everywhere. That's what I like most. If i need to do payments or check out balances, I can do it anywhere where I am!

K4shy

GROCERIES DELIVERED

Many retailers, in one basket

Drive, park and queue no more with groceries you can order, track and pay for from home, with free delivery. On checkout, you can schedule a delivery day and time that suits you.

gaaht

Beside the quick pay, increasing of payments, easy set up of the MyPocket and the Graph showing my spending, things you could mostly just get or do in a walkin centre I like the snapscan option the most...

LOTR

GROCERIES DELIVERED

Drive, park and queue no more with groceries you can order, track and pay for from home, with free delivery. On checkout, you can schedule a delivery day and time that suits you.

Ammaraj

Many retailers in one APP.
One can do all their grocery and essential healthcare shopping from the comfort of your home and it will be delivered straight to your door.

LeClos

Many retailers in one basket.
Drive, park and queue no more with groceries you can order, track and pay for from home, with free delivery.
On checkout, you can schedule a delivery day and time that suits you.

LPJ

vetpiet

Pay anywhere with Avo Wallet

No matter who you bank with, you can open a mobile wallet in the App to pay for whatever you need on Avo

You can link up to 3 cards or bank accounts to your wallet for easy top-ups and transfers. You can also top up your wallet or draw cash at Nedbank ATMs*
Upgrade your wallet at any time by getting FICA’d in Avo, which gives you daily balance and transaction limit increases. You can send money to anyone, even if they’re not on Avo. But sending money wallet-to-wallet on Avo is instant

FreckEdGuy

PREPAID PURCHASES

Need to top up? Get airtime, data and electricity bundles on Avo
With just a few taps on Avo, you can buy your airtime, data and electricity bundles. Plus, you get 1% cash back for all your purchases.

dapri

Shop for your home,
from home

Avo has the latest deals on a variety of products, from baby goods to tech and homeware, All these offerings are lockdown compliant.

C4Cat

Honorary Master
HOME SERVICES

Find the right professionals
Get the experts for whatever you need help with – from burst pipes to birthday parties. Pay when the job’s done, and earn rewards for it
We have over 20 000 Avo-certified home service providers on the App ready for whatever job need. We’ll find a provider in your area and store your quotes and payments in the App for easy access

Status
Not open for further replies.