Nedbank Giveaway - R1,000 cash up for grabs - Enter here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanirudh

BUSINESS PAY-AS-YOU-USE​

Good for SME and going forward to secure your future budget, thus streamlining your expenses in advance

Papamusa

Business Pay As You Use..

Features and benefits:
  • ZERO monthly maintenance fee.
  • ZERO annual fees on your cheque card (with online purchases, 'tab and go' as well as Uber payments).
  • ZERO fees on card swipes.
  • ZERO fees on Nedbank-to-Nedbank transfers as well as debit and stop orders.
  • FREE data usage when banking on the Nedbank Money app.
  • FREE balance enquiries on self-service channels including the Money app, Nedbank ATMs, online banking and SMS Banking.

HawkiesZA

None. It's far more expensive than what I currently pay for no apparent reason.

Ng84

I will choose STARTUP BUNDLE because it will give me the flexibility to test my new business idea in the market without worrying about bank charges for about six months.

TheMsG

STARTUP BUNDLE:
Zero fees for certain transactions for the first 6 months to get you up and running without additional costs.

homeboy

Business bundle 35​

Perfect for those starting out or with lower transactional volumes. Business Bundle 35 will set you up 35 transactions a month, business cheque and credit cards, merchant discounts, rewards and more for a fixed monthly fee.

docy

Business Bundle 60 is what I would choose. My reason would be because any business doing mostly POS and EFT will very quickly rack up a bunch of transactions.

MikeCTZA

Expert Member
Business Bundle 35 for a fixed fee of R259pm
Sounds a good price for a starting out/growing business to use with and not have fees get out of control

Jan0602

Business bundle 60
Business credit cards offering up to 55 days’ interest-free credit as well as travel benefits (lounge access and car hire).

siservices

Step 1:

Business pay-as-you-use​

For new and established businesses that need full transactional functionality on a pay-as-you-use basis.

This account offers the flexibility and convenience of a low monthly maintenance fee and per-transaction pricing

Step 2:

Name = Gary Katzenellenbogen

Forum Name = SiServices

redspark

Expert Member
Business pay-as-you-use

Why? The account offers the flexibility and convenience of a low monthly maintenance fee and per- transaction pricing.

markcpt

STARTUP BUNDLE:
Zero fees for the first 6 months to get you up and running without additional costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.