Nedbank no longer a verified business on Hello Peter

archibald

From the big 5 Banks on Hello Peter, I note that Nedbank is no longer shown as a verified business.From the complaints on social media with regard to their service, it is clear that Nedbank needs a bail out of some sort.

Nemoneiros

From the big 5 Banks on Hello Peter, I note that Nedbank is no longer shown as a verified business.From the complaints on social media with regard to their service, it is clear that Nedbank needs a bail out of some sort.
HP and their response paygate. What honest business requires you to pay first (for company) before you can respond? Perhaps they should require complainers to also register and pay..

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Really? Because you think a company has told HP to get bent with their bollocks that they need some kind of bailout?

I'm surprised the other banks are still on HP to be honest, I would have closed up that account ages ago.

Beyond.Celsus

Expert Member
HP is not a review site.
It's a site for complainers and whiners who got told that the world does not revolve around them and that they cannot get what they want, just because they are idiots.
Good on Nedbank. Screw'em.

Mike Hoxbig

Honorary Master
Nobody cares about Hello Peter anymore. It's a place that you go to whine to try and get your own way, while they make money off companies who have to pay for the right to respond.

Any half decent company these days will have an active social media presence if you really need online feedback. Along with a number of people who will keep you honest if you're incapable of getting your complaint across in a civilised manner...

Polymathic

Honorary Master
Most companies responses are far faster if you complain to them on social media.

Btw has anybody here actually used Instagram to complain to a company?

Ryansr

Expert Member
Sorry for responding negatively to your post but Nedbank is not the problem since I only have positive experiences with them to share and they are actually keeping me in the loop on all my business with them. The real problem is with the notion that people have these days to expect their issues to be resolved through use of a third party like HP when the very company that they are complaining about already has proper complaints channels. :unsure:

SoldierMan

Expert Member
Those on the receiving end actually have to pay to respond :laugh: Man that's new to me...
Sounds almost like blackmail...

chrisc

Executive Member
HP is absolute rubbish. My business has always been only Cape Town based since it started in 1976. Nevertheless, HP decided that my Jhb branch was making illegal sales and conning people. Several people wrote in with many stories

Turned out what while I was in electronic security, this other Jhb crowd, who HP said was conning people, were in the carpet cleaning business

HP took no notice of my complaints and their pages got shriller and shriller until my attorney served them a summons

This was in 2011. Some idiots on this forum said I must be involved, since there is no smoke without fire

Even the names were different, but HP seemed not to notice this. One word in the business name matched