Need assistance with fixing an excel spreadsheet - Urgent please.

Nicci

Honorary Master
Hello all!

I am in urgent need of an excel guru / professional that can assist me with fixing an existing quote template with fixing formulas and drop down menus / macros etc.

Please please can you assist - I will pay for you to fix this issue for me - or rather the company will pay for you!

Please send me a pm if you are able to assist please!

Thanks so so much!
Nicci

Last edited:

I.am.Sam

rehabilitated troller
they asking for pics 1st ..you know those pics you used to send

and can you maybe say what the issue as well

powermzii

Expert Member
Hi Nicci, generally not a great idea to post your email address online like that, easy for spammers etc to use it

Would you be able to post images of or even the actual excel file here and explain what's not working / what it is supposed to be doing?

I.am.Sam

rehabilitated troller
Hi Nicci, generally not a great idea to post your email address online like that, easy for spammers etc to use it

Would you be able to post images of or even the actual excel file here and explain what's not working / what it is supposed to be doing?
i think her email address and pics is floating all over the forum

Nicci

Honorary Master

hello! I have removed my email address, thank you! It is difficult to explain here what the issue is, I will have to send it and explain :). Basically I need lines hid and content needs to be pulled through to the other pages.