Need some advice from the ladies on gift for aunt...

8BitLife

My aunt never got married or had kids so we are basically her 'adopted' kids. When her birthday and Christmas comes around, it falls on us to get her something. Her birthday is in March and she told me she wants a wallet or purse or what the hell ever it is called that can hold her bank cards and and many, many reward cards.

I want to get her a nice one (somewhere in the range of R500-R750) so do any of you ladies have recommendations? If not available online, do you mind telling me where I can buy the one you recommend?

ReeceDBN031

Expert Member
My aunt never got married or had kids so we are basically her 'adopted' kids. When her birthday and Christmas comes around, it falls on us to get her something. Her birthday is in March and she told me she wants a wallet or purse or what the hell ever it is called that can hold her bank cards and and many, many reward cards.

I want to get her a nice one (somewhere in the range of R500-R750) so do any of you ladies have recommendations? If not available online, do you mind telling me where I can buy the one you recommend?
Rather buy her a sausage dog. Seems like the right thing to do

8BitLife

+1 for Woolies, make sure you buy genuine leather, pop a picture of you guys in there before you wrap it. I'm sure she'd value the keepsake from her "adopted kids" even more so than the purse :)
Good idea. Thanx

eehellfire

Honorary Master

And you're trying myBB?