Neighbour intentionally destroying pavement

Rocket-Boy

Executive Member
your Neighbour is basically destroying something he part owns as well. :unsure:

How big is the complex like how many units?
logically since you have proof that its willful destruction and not accidental, you can pass it on to him - not like he will pay clearly since he owes you guys so much already.

I just dont get whats up with him - not paying, then harassing neighbours - why hate your neighbours, why carry on like this - whats the expected Endgame?
Im going with a power trip.
Its often the case with doctors/lawyers thinking they are untouchable unfortunately.
Obviously that doesnt count for all doctors and most of them are really good people.

Cius

Executive Member
Do you know where he works? Send some of the info to his boss anonymously.

SmartKit

SmartKit Rep
Im going with a power trip.
Its often the case with doctors/lawyers thinking they are untouchable unfortunately.
Obviously that doesnt count for all doctors and most of them are really good people.
This. Apparently we didn't kowtow to his needs (because apparently you can treat the directors like your snivelling employees and not equal neighbours) when his secretary (he's too high and mighty to communicate directly) demanded we prevent wild life from entering his garden (we live next to a nature preserve).

Edit: and then we had the audacity to build speed humps after one of the residents requested he stop speeding (he promptly promised to fsck the resident up).

Last edited:

SmartKit

SmartKit Rep
Do you know where he works? Send some of the info to his boss anonymously.
I know which hospital he's contracted to. Trust me I'd rather be left for dead than wake up with him hovering over me.

killerbyte

Expert Member
This. Apparently we didn't kowtow to his needs (because apparently you can treat the directors like your snivelling employees and not equal neighbours) when his secretary (he's too high and mighty to communicate directly) demanded we prevent wild life from entering his garden (we live next to a nature preserve).

Edit: and then we had the audacity to build speed humps after one of the residents requested he stop speeding (he promptly promised to fsck the resident up).
Living next to a nature reserve with wild animals roaming freely in the estate is likely one of the reasons many people choose to live in your estate.

mk1

Expert Member
Provide the internet with the good doctors details. I am sure he would love to be giving away 10 donkeys for free on Gumtree. LOL

SmartKit

SmartKit Rep
Tune in next year when he moves into a golf estate and complains about all the golf balls
:ROFL:
I'm waiting for the complaints about allowing hadedas to land in his garden.

At the time the Dassies were a scourge. Everyone was affected (the entire suburb), but the Doctor believed he was the only one entitled to special treatment and we should spend our collective funds to make sure he was protected. So now he's unilaterally holding back levies - had we all done so the HOA would be bankrupt.

isie

Honorary Master
I'm waiting for the complaints about allowing hadedas to land in his garden.

At the time the Dassies were a scourge. Everyone was affected (the entire suburb), but the Doctor believed he was the only one entitled to special treatment and we should spend our collective funds to make sure he was protected. So now he's unilaterally holding back levies - had we all done so the HOA would be bankrupt.
:unsure: Get an Air rifle (daisy gun etc that looks like a real rifle but isn't) and some Tom thumbs ( not sure what you guys call em those loud fireworks that just make a loud bang no light show) , then, when ever he is home , walk around with the Rifle, and light a few of the TomTumbs and throw it in his yard, In your best Southern accent scream Hoo Doggy i got the runt or Dagnabbit i missed the Critter.
If he complains say you got the Rifle to get rid of the Dassies as per his request :ROFL:

grok

Honorary Master
Worse one, Fish sauce, like that Thai Fish sauce used for cooking, poured into those little vents above the bonnet.
Once it dries that smell permeates every inch of the interior of the car, and is almost impossible to eradicate.
You touch my fish sauce I'll cut you!
Seriously that stuff's expensive.
But I'll allow OP the use of some, his Dr sounds like a dwis.

Or those cement balls, you get them on gumtree & facebook marketplace..

killerbyte

Expert Member
I am in favour of some sharp rocks, painted black so that if he does it at night then he is likely to destroy his sump and his rear diff...

Londo

I know CSOS assists with sectional title problems, not sure if they will assist with HOA queries and problems. CSOS came to be after a few laws came into place a few years ago.
CSOS helps with HOA issues, too. HOA's pay an annual levy to CSOS.

Thor

Honorary Master
Why are we not putting rocks in the paveway again (no reason anyone should drive there)
So it will aggetate him and then get that on camera.

Kornhole

Blackburn Fan

He wants wildlife to stop going in his garden... Hope he didn't kill any