Neighbour intentionally destroying pavement

John_Phoenix

Worse one, Fish sauce, like that Thai Fish sauce used for cooking, poured into those little vents above the bonnet.
Once it dries that smell permeates every inch of the interior of the car, and is almost impossible to eradicate.
Oh boy, that would be glorious. If a biodiesel truck smells like chip oil...

Please, do this... It would be a hoot.

But, don't do it at home, visit the hospital he works at, and take a walk. Cap, sunglasses and a hawaiian shirt on deck. On the plus side, animals / insects will come and investigate the smell. It'll be like a scene out of snow white and the 7 short sh!ts.

SmartKit

SmartKit Rep
:unsure: Get an Air rifle (daisy gun etc that looks like a real rifle but isn't) and some Tom thumbs ( not sure what you guys call em those loud fireworks that just make a loud bang no light show) , then, when ever he is home , walk around with the Rifle, and light a few of the TomTumbs and throw it in his yard, In your best Southern accent scream Hoo Doggy i got the runt or Dagnabbit i missed the Critter.
If he complains say you got the Rifle to get rid of the Dassies as per his request :ROFL:
The Dassies have left, can't say I blame them.

SmartKit

SmartKit Rep
Oh boy, that would be glorious. If a biodiesel truck smells like chip oil...

Please, do this... It would be a hoot.

But, don't do it at home, visit the hospital he works at, and take a walk. Cap, sunglasses and a hawaiian shirt on deck. On the plus side, animals / insects will come and investigate the smell. It'll be like a scene out of snow white and the 7 short sh!ts.
If only he didn't drive his bike to work. Its the bakkie that's the problem.

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master
Why are we not putting rocks in the paveway again (no reason anyone should drive there)
So it will aggetate him and then get that on camera.
Cnts like those will just do something else even more destructive. This problem should have been handled long ago. You are now all being taken for pussies in that complex.

Thor

Honorary Master
Cnts like those will just do something else even more destructive. This problem should have been handled long ago. You are now all being taken for pussies in that complex.
That's my point, put the rocks their and then capture him as he gets more and more agrevated

Rocket-Boy

Executive Member
This. Apparently we didn't kowtow to his needs (because apparently you can treat the directors like your snivelling employees and not equal neighbours) when his secretary (he's too high and mighty to communicate directly) demanded we prevent wild life from entering his garden (we live next to a nature preserve).

Edit: and then we had the audacity to build speed humps after one of the residents requested he stop speeding (he promptly promised to fsck the resident up).
Sounds like a special guy. Unfortunately with that type of personality they dont give up easily because they enjoy the fight.
Sorry you have to deal with this, its not going to be fun.

Rocket-Boy

Executive Member
Do this.

Throw this magical liquid on his car.

Or drill a tiny hole in his petrol tank.

Small 0.2mm hole.
Yeah look at these suggestions ^
DONT DO ANY OF THEM!!!
As Im sure you are well aware, all of those would be extremely stupid and would result in a lot of trouble coming your way.

Mylky

Almost had the guy whack me on cctv. Pity, it would have been an open and shut assault case with the HPCSA.
Are you a patient of his? Just asking because it seems like you want to target his professional license by directing the case to his professional board instead of directing it to the police? That's like telling the HPCSA you saw a doctor clubbing and drinking over the weekend, if they aren't on their shift that's not their business until there is a documented criminal offense...

Sounds like there's more to this story that you're omitting.

Thor

Honorary Master
Yeah look at these suggestions ^
DONT DO ANY OF THEM!!!
As Im sure you are well aware, all of those would be extremely stupid and would result in a lot of trouble coming your way.
You don't do those things yourself.

You pay someone to pay someone in cash to do it when the guy is out of town.

You guys need to brush up on your mob tactics.

SmartKit

SmartKit Rep
Are you a patient of his? Just asking because it seems like you want to target his professional license by directing the case to his professional board instead of directing it to the police? That's like telling the HPCSA you saw a doctor clubbing and drinking over the weekend, if they aren't on their shift that's not their business until there is a documented criminal offense...

Sounds like there's more to this story that you're omitting.
That's fine, I always enjoy allowing violent offenders to operate on me in surgery.

Oooh! Maybe we should let some pedophiles run the children's unit. After all they only kiddy fiddled outside of office hours.

SmartKit

SmartKit Rep
You don't do those things yourself.

You pay someone to pay someone in cash to do it when the guy is out of town.

You guys need to brush up on your mob tactics.
I did actually start this thread to get a sane and legal approach to dealing with this problem.

I am now terrified of ever pissing off someone on this forum ;)

rayven_king

Expert Member
I get going the legal route and whatnot, but how has there not been a single attempt at giving Dr d00s a well deserved PK

Nerfherder

Honorary Master
I did actually start this thread to get a sane and legal approach to dealing with this problem.

I am now terrified of ever pissing off someone on this forum ;)
I just want to say... without suggesting that I have or would do this.

Get a pigs head from the butchery, they often sell them at PnP hyper etc. Then put that head on a stake and stick the stake in the middle of his lawn, eyes facing his bedroom. Drip tomato sauce over the head.

This should solve many problems for you.

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master
I get going the legal route and whatnot, but how has there not been a single attempt at giving Dr d00s a well deserved PK
When I said handled, I certainly didn't mean the legal route. This guy comes at you in any aggressive manner you tell him to back the fok off, he comes closer you punch him in the throat as hard as possible, not too hard, you want his eyes to stay open and look you in the eyes untill he dies on that very same pavement...

Everyone in the complex is happy

rayven_king

Expert Member
When I said handled, I certainly didn't mean the legal route. This guy comes at you in any aggressive manner you tell him to back the fok off, he comes closer you punch him in the throat as hard as possible, not too hard, you want his eyes to stay open and look you in the eyes untill he dies on that very same pavement...

Everyone in the complex is happy
I hear you , I once had a guy at my complex try and fight me for my allocated parking spot, I had to choke him in front of his wife, best handle it early or they'll think you're a sucker