Netflix had talks with MGM to bring new Bond movie straight to streaming

supersunbird

Honorary Master
Go on half-price Tuesdays. Other than the first two Friday nights after a major new release, crowds aren't an issue in PE.

Are the cinemas even open on TuesdayS? Most I see are only open on the weekend.

Last edited:

sandwitch

A few of the cinemas now have recliners, bigger comfy chairs and most of the time people aren't speaking. This isn't a US cinema
We must live in different areas. Where I stay people talk all the way through movies; about their lives, their whatsapp conversations they're currently having, their drunk neighbour's fight with a tree... You get to hear it all.

On 2nd thought that would make a good twitter/reddit thread. Overheard in a cinema.

Last edited:

neoprema

Executive Member
You mean after you've sanitized the chairs, the popcorn container, the cold drink, them, the door handles, your shoes and than again when you get home?
I’m trying to get them to just install misting devices throughout the malls. Every 15mins it just dumps 70% alcohol over everything in a mist of “I feel so clean and healthy”

Superman-7

Some of you seem to live in the gatkant of town if the people in your cinemas are so smelly and noisy :ROFL:

My last few experiences in a full cinema weren't nearly as bad.

What I will say though is that the cinema experience is a dying concept, if only because of the ridiculous prices.

Lupus

Honorary Master
I’m trying to get them to just install misting devices throughout the malls. Every 15mins it just dumps 70% alcohol over everything in a mist of “I feel so clean and healthy”
No, no that's madness. Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean everyone needs to doused in alcohol all the time, even if they did misting alcohol isn't going to kill the virus any way, though it can cause skin, eyes and nasal irritation. Especially since even those misting tents were told not to be used and those were small scale.