Netflix Survey - Win Great Prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

dperry

We are running a Netflix survey to find out how South Africans use and rate the streaming service.

The survey will only take a minute to complete, and by taking part you can win a Google Chromecast and a 240GB SSD.
State "Done" in this thread after you have completed the survey to enter the competition.

Standard competition rules apply.
We are running a Netflix survey to find out how South Africans use and rate the streaming service.

The survey will only take a minute to complete, and by taking part you can win a Google Chromecast and a 240GB SSD.
State "Done" in this thread after you have completed the survey to enter the competition.

Done

The Door

Honorary Master

This question is missing an option:
Screenshot_20200304-080554.png

It does not have enough content I am interested in. I would subscribe if I could watch more UK content.

Status
Not open for further replies.