Network Maintenance - 8 April (12:30am - 1:30am)

rebel

**** this! It's just too slow. I think Telkom should offer iBurst subscribers an ADSL special. I doubt that Telkom customers have experienced such crap ever. They might as well be the only broadband provider if we're going to get such a $hit service.

I've wasted R2800 on a bloody iBurst modem. Somebody kill me! Time to hand my soul over to the devil - Telkom.

RichardG

Honorary Master
Well To me I think WBS should offer 10 GIG for starters... Since all this **** is really pissing me off Really, Why don't they fix there issue. Rebel we paying for LAUNCH date and we not getting our LAUNCH Operation.

I think we should ask Telkom to Introduce a special then we can move to them :p just kidding dont like telkom. How much u want to Sell ur IBURST modem for I'll buy it or move it for you :)

rebel said:
**** this! It's just too slow. I think Telkom should offer iBurst subscribers an ADSL special. I doubt that Telkom customers have experienced such crap ever. They might as well be the only broadband provider if we're going to get such a $hit service.

I've wasted R2800 on a bloody iBurst modem. Somebody kill me! Time to hand my soul over to the devil - Telkom.

slimothy

Banned
so are you going to maon and moan for 6 days straight.. or wait till they at least do the urgent maintanence? ADSL is right there, give telkom a call, i'm sure they'll be glad to help

rebel

slimothy said:
no, I am, slower than normal anyways, but not the 4kB/s people are talkign about
I'd love to get 4kb/s right now. I'm only getting 1kb/s!

It's so slow that I can't even attach the smilies on the side or the bottom.

RichardG

Honorary Master
Well im sure if he was in the same Vote and connection speed he'd be bitching, his downloading nice, I hope they do something to his tower this week. I think cause where he stays it aint over loaded. if the tower aint overloaded im sure you can download more...

Rebel, where you from and which base station you connect too!!!
rebel said:
I'd love to get 4kb/s right now. I'm only getting 1kb/s!

It's so slow that I can't even attach the smilies on the side or the bottom.

rebel

I think I'll b1tch till this is fixed as I hate Telkom too much to support them. I'll let u know if I decide to sell my modem.

Cheers, I'm outie till tomorrow and I hope this will be resolved when they do their maintance.

slimothy

Banned
yeah look 1KB/s is not cool by anyones standards, but don't write off iBurst just yet

RichardG

Honorary Master
slimothy said:
yeah look 1KB/s is not cool by anyones standards, but don't write off iBurst just yet
I'll give them time. I've not called them ever during launch, I just want stuff working once its working I wont Bitch JUST that its a lot of money to give as "CHAIRITY"

RichardG

Honorary Master
slimothy said:
yep, agreed
I don't want to be in the wrong side with you, To me Money means a lot to add WBS/IBURST to my budget I had to make plan. I can't spend money like this on Product, that Doesn't inform us of issue. i know that not all are experience the problems but some parts, but still they need to inform us, we there clients.

ic

MyBroadband
Super Moderator
slimothy said:
so are you going to maon and moan for 6 days straight.. or wait till they at least do the urgent maintanence? ADSL is right there, give telkom a call, i'm sure they'll be glad to help
And now for the contradiction:
slimothy said:
Slimothy, dude, make up your mind!!!

slimothy

Banned
ok, how about this, 1KB/s isn't cool so don't write off iburst and don't come here to maon either because I use this forum frequently and I hate reading the same thing 3000 times, so just for me could everyone stfu, i think its the least you could all do since i'm a very important person and the world revolves around me (as well as the other planets)

ic

MyBroadband
Super Moderator
slimothy said:
...i'm a very important person and the world revolves around me (as well as the other planets)
LOL, Sun, I hope you're well Earthed bcos you're likely to get zapped into another galaxy...:D