Never heard a christian testimony like this before

airborne

Executive Member
From a Christianity perspective you are either a Christian or a Satanist regardless if you are practicing Satanism or not, or if you are some form of Atheist or Muslim etc.
For the Bible says if you are not for Him you are against Him. By definition that makes you a Satanist in Biblical terms.
And the eternal fight is between God and Satan. "You have the devil as your father".
The world view however would obviously be completely different and rightly so.
What basis do you have for this belief but that other Christians told you it was legit?

Ever thought that maybe you are just like the adherents of any one of the hundreds of other religions on earth, a sucker?

JCSM

What basis do you have for this belief but that other Christians told you it was legit?

Ever thought that maybe you are just like the adherents of any one of the hundreds of other religions on earth, a sucker?
No

JCSM

It's probably time to investigate then.
erm....no

Don't think you are special and are somehow excluded from this widespread human folly called religious belief.
I don't think I'm special. I'm thankful

But you keep investigating, hopefully you'll catch up

airborne

Executive Member
erm....no

I don't think I'm special. I'm thankful

But you keep investigating, hopefully you'll catch up
Well I suppose blind faith in fairytales keeps billions of people ticking over, day in day out, can't hurt if one of the billions keeps at it.

rietrot

Honorary Master
Well I suppose blind faith in fairytales keeps billions of people ticking over, day in day out, can't hurt if one of the billions keeps at it.
Lol ever heard of apologetics? There goes the blind faith argument up on smoke.

Last edited:

Daruk

Honorary Master
Extremely good liar... Got through about 30 or 40 seconds... When he started talking about being "lost", I knew this was just another Christian propaganda video, trying to brainwash the already brain dead...
I
Says the guy named Anti-Chris :laugh:
You guys are worse than politicians :ROFL:

Arksun

Expert Member
I would imagine this goes for most of 'em. In fact, I can't recall ever meeting anyone (outside of teenage idiocy back in the day), who ever professed a belief in Satan for the purposes of worship.
My mother in law. Not joking.

Hellhound105

Expert Member
From a Christianity perspective you are either a Christian or a Satanist regardless if you are practicing Satanism or not, or if you are some form of Atheist or Muslim etc.
For the Bible says if you are not for Him you are against Him. By definition that makes you a Satanist in Biblical terms.
And the eternal fight is between God and Satan. "You have the devil as your father".
The world view however would obviously be completely different and rightly so.
I finally belong somewhere.

EDIT : Nope they also did not want me