New all day Unlimited 4G R479

JayMaster

like on the R250 package you have no limit just the 6pm -11pm peak time disconnection, my thing is why don't the people on the R479 unlimited package get the same as the people on the R250 deal and during 6pm - 11pm impose all these limits (360p, max unto 10mbps etc) during those times.

@rain_mobile please reconsider this.

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
like on the R250 package you have no limit just the 6pm -11pm peak time disconnection, my thing is why don't the people on the R479 unlimited package get the same as the people on the R250 deal and during 6pm - 11pm impose all these limits (360p, max unto 10mbps etc) during those times.

Just use vpn?

backstreetboy

Honorary Master

Just move to another provider and pay for it?

Ramiro16

I agree with you.❤

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
This might be a dumb quesion but hence i have to ask, can I use a VPN on my B618-22d Router. Like load it/log in there?
Most vpn won't work directly on it.

Normally best to vpn per device.

Warp plus supports 5 devices for R30 a month.

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Thanks will try them, hopefully it works on a smart tv as well.
It does not work on smart tv.

Need have firestick or android box load warp plus.

I had setup spare windows pc to route vpn, as there no way on apple tv either.

pkid

Expert Member
How do I get a view of my daily usage? I see guys on the R250 unlimited post screenshots to mybroadband of a bar graph with their daily usage. All I get on the 24/7 is a total usage number with no daily breakdown or graphs.

Tshitshi

Any one upgraded to 4G unlimited? How is the speed and streaming quality?

Mnozana

I seem to be throttled on R250 unlimited.

Pretty frustrating.

Support also said if you want to upgrade to the R479 unlimited you'll need to order a new SIM. Which is really frustrating
You can upgrade on the website

JayMaster

Went with Windscribe vpn, took customize package with SA, US, & UK servers + unlimited bandwith @usd p/m . Nexflix and everythings else works perfect.
Just wish I could get better p2p speeds.

Last edited:

backstreetboy

Honorary Master
Went with Windscribe vpn Made it customer with SA, US, & UK servers. Nexflix and everythings else works perfect.
Just wish I could get better p2p speeds.
Don't have a problem with p2p speeds on Windscribe. You can use the SA servers to torrent since the no torrent sign is just a guideline and not a rule.

JayMaster

Don't have a problem with p2p speeds on Windscribe. You can use the SA servers to torrent since the no torrent sign is just a guideline and not a rule.
@backstreetboy to the rescue. I saw that sign hence i also took the Us & Uk servers. My speeds are +-300kbps on torrents. I was hoping for at least 1mbps if my line is at 12mbps